Pages

stop in place

i cant change her, but i can change me from the inside. I can change my response. This time, it's not me for success. That is an illusion. The tide...rather all boats rise with the tide--something like it. A rising tide lifts all boats. This is the reality i resonate with. No more of that. This outside is an illusion. It doesnt work for me. I choose what is true for me...my preference what i prefer. How come the market is this way. This pair is moving up while the others are coasting down. Not really sure, but trust the timing. This is what i see here. I guess there be news that's neg to cable or bullish for the usd. Let's see how this works out. And then what. You have previous day high. It doesnt have to be that. I can watch this run its course. Two hour candle. From there i decide. It doesnt have to be like that. The market has been sideways anyway. I have two other pairs on the same side of vwap. Let's see how this works out. I start my fast today. I am upset. I dont...choosing not to expand on this frequenncy. I put this in my awareness. I can choose to observe but not get involved with this. I start fasting today. This ends friday a week from now. I evaluate things from next week. What is different this time. There was this insight from the morning. Process over outcome. I have been focused on outcome. Now i have this in my awareness. Let it be then. Tokyo market is about to close. I leave it as is. I can change things from the inside. If i were wrong, then it was in the process. I can change things from there. Right now, this is where i am. I have my stop in place. This forms a pivot and i take the trade from there. Or not. Let's see how this works out. It is easing up right now. Let's work things out from here. What to do about that. I cant dont have the means to help out. This tells me it's not for me this time. If it were, i would have gone all in. But it's not. Leave it be then. What then. Close the trade if it's not going anyway. I took the trade. That's the point to all this. What comes next. Not really sure. Take a break from trading. Do nothing and then see what opportunities open up from there. I dont know how this works out. She will have to drive to pick up son from school. I am not taking that risk right now. Let's see how it works out from there. This is what's here. I dont have to fight this. It's what i have in frequency. This is reflection. I was so in the neg throughout the day. If this is the synchronicity, then imagine what reflection there is when i resonate with my higher frequency. I get that part. Let's go from here. It is here and now. I dont have to figure how it's going to work out. Simply resonate and all these things shall be added unto you. What then. I need to restart the pc after the transfer. I then work on the database get that to work. Trust the timing on this one. Where is this going. Not sure. Trust the timing on this. I leave it at that. You get where this is going. You know what you are doing. Done. Removed that track. It doesnt resonate with me there. Only do this. Get this to...why is that paused. I dont know why it goes there. Only that this is where i am. If this pulls back and retests, i close the trade. It's been sideways. When things start to trade again, then i will get back in. For now, this is what's here anyway. A rising tide lifts all boats. That's the saying. This is the reality i am in then. How come this stalled up on this level. I dont know, not sure. But it goes this way and that anyway. This is on monthly ice-line. See how it works out. That was a retest anyway. It happens this way. When this doesnt hwork out then i take a break all of next wek focus on the fast. So be it then. I can do this. I have some sun days anyway. Let it be so. Where to close this. Not sure. See what the market tells you. I go from this then. I have this and it updates the dotfiles anyway. I got this. What comes next. Finish up then continue on with the day. I am out of the clouds now. I was so upset througout the day. I see the resonance here and the synchronicity. But this is all on the outside. There is so much creative energy from the inside. I know this much to be true. Trust the timing then. How long with the file transfer? At least i got the hard drive to work. Next stop, transfer, restart, then start work on that again.