there i need
how do you trade that? Singles. Should i be a trend follower? It can be that way. It's this and that, not this or that. It's all connected you see.
Should i hang out at kilda? How do you get there. You rides all day. At the same time, the market supports you. How to work in this way. This came back. At some point, it comes bac and tests the moving average.
Its about them lines. I slept well. I was thinking of extending but it doesnt matter much. It all comes from the inside. Do i ride out now. Son goes on term break next week. That's about the time i break out of the old sholl. Then it is all connected.
He'd be there. I dont have to go all the way. At some point i can take off. But this is what the exploration is about. There is the knowing. Again, i am early on this. That's ok. I dont have to preach but i have all cameras with me. Which one to take.
I can go for that or this but the gimbal works for me. I go this way. I can also bring the other but this here works out. Should i carry a different one. Which bag. I can bring the m-bag when i head up buildings. But then again, i dont have to but that's how things are around here.
Ok. I dont have to go deep into that much but it is not limited by the bridge here. I can turn up almost anywhere and will have to ride back. It is a long ride either way and that's the kind of rides i'd be doing. This, until seventy or eighty.
And then things turn around again. Is she awake now? She woke up sooner than i did. It's not solo uuntil you are about to wake up. The other beings go when you are to wake up. No, you went. You left them there as you shifted. I can have coffee and another nap after this before i go.
I get that. I can head out early now. Ok. I go do this. I resonate and know how that feels and it is exciting in this way. I can go that way too. This works because i have this phone. Can i get a new bike? I dont have to. That one there was fun. It doesnt have to be aluminum because i am for solid cromoly.
Ok. I can test this and that. Where do you put them bikes? On the balcony. Some things need to get moved around in there. Maybe get me a bike rack hang them out or something. You'll find one that resonates. You get how all this works. I have another lock coming in.
Can i hang out on there. Or not. I bring a lot of stuff when i head up. I can work something out. What are my other things to consider. You get how these things work out. And then you gets to the other side. I can do pizza dough and i know how to tweak that.
I make one every week again, more so on school days. And then things turn around. I can cook again. It's fun in this way. Trust the timing on this. I dont have anything until i get back tonight. That's the omad. I have this in place then.
I can always borrow something. In the meantime, it's this way. I have that and what's she making for lunch. This is the way to go for me. I can get chicken as last resort. I'd get sick and tired of that. You get how these things work. Let's head out now.
I do coffee orders, sometimes breakfast. Which place to go to. I can recharge this thing now. Do so later. For now finish up as this here has the momentum. The gopro has a loud beep to it so i can do that and then continue on. Leave it on that way.
That's the plan then. I can get a replacement and something different. This way i have two. I have several and can make edits with the b-roll. I then grow it from there. This is what i have going for me. Is there another way to run the camera.
If i put it on there i need to carry them out. I guess the chest harness is the way to go. I put that in my bucket list. Not that it's time to go. I have this in place. This is relevant. I resonate in this direction. You get how these things work.
And i have audiobooks to go through. I can work in this way. It will and can shift as you move along. This is the path then. It's like synchronicity all over again. He makes coffee. What else does he put in that brew-master.