Pages

can start watching

i am the master of my fate. What does that mean? There has to be a better way to state this knowing. How will it be. I have choice. I have abundance in choice. This is resonance. I can explore further. This resonates with me and this these videos provide reflection i can bounce off of. I dont have to rely on limitations as that too is abundance in that direction. I can choose. At every moment i have this and i can choose to go this way or that. I learned gained insight last night. I was thinking i can do one gig but after three, i had to...forced myself to go home as wife might be waiting up for me to let me in the building. Next time i can bring the key and stay out as long as i want. It was great to ride in the cool cold quiet night. There wasnt much people and the orders came as i drove into mcd. That's good enough for now. It's not how much i make but the fun i have doing the work. And this has been right for me all along. The abundance that resonates is simply unbelievable. There be plenty i know that have high-paying jobs, but most are miserable and not really having the same resonant synchronicity. This is next stop. I dont know how, but it is where i am headed. This is where what my resonance is. How soon? That's insistence. Expectations is ok. It is kinda like preference but more concrete, dense. Preference i get. And this i have. So i be observing. Next time out i can bring me a video. Tomorrow it rains so i can extend this break and recuperate. I can have four days full-on gigs and the other three are for trading. I can work with this. It is these quiet times that accumulation works. But not me. I dont accumulate with the positions i have. Rather i trade with what i have. And this works on all levels for me. I can extend on this and trade as much without being close to ruin. And now i have resonance. This is what works. Tomorrow i can clean up the bike. I had plenty insights last night and it was great riding. I could have stayed up much later so as not to lay in bed waiting for sleep. And now i know. And so i write about these things. Life goes on. Can you do something similar on there. You get that it's not about how much you make. And you get it. Let's get moving. Maybe there is a book on this...a story. Look into these. Is it in the folder? It is otherwise this wouldnt work. I have that in a similar folder so i simply copy that over on git and everything is in place. I can get me one of those as well. That was a fun bike. This one here too is fun. Let's look into these things get that working in this direction resonant frequency. It's all in there. I can take a break at this time come home and take a nap. I head out after dinner but from four to nine is great riding too. How do i get to that level. Look to trade the jap yen. You have moves in there that work out. I can finish up at four and then repeat the next day. I will look into that. It's all in here anyway. Maybe i can trade much later? I can figure things out but moving to amsterdam, how do you trade. You start early morning and go from there. Once new york session opens up, i am done and be doing my gigs until night. I can work with that. Is there a different place that works as well? One that starts at noon, finish at four. I think you see where this is headed. Perth could be in the basket. Look into it. There you have it. Perth is gmt+8. That's like back in manila. London opens around 3pm to trade. I finish around five and i'm good to go on there. In fact, i can start watching the market at one or two and then finish on the london open. That sounds great. Plenty opportunity on here. But amsterdam is in the works. What is here and now is what's relevant. I get that. Let's get going then. This is connected. I be leaving for that then. What bike should i bring. I cant have two. The one i have is perfect. I bring this one then. It's built like a tank so it works out best. This resonates. It isnt that but when you live in a hilly env, it's hard tough to get around by bike. Netherlands i heart is relatively flat. But of course there be hills in there as well.