Pages

i make one

 it's the read that's important. The resources will come be there as part of the detail. Now you know. I opened good on that trade. You good boi the self? Local self. 

And all these things are added unto you. Plenty went missing on there because you have all these lacking the resonance? That they are still deep into dogma shows you how deep in the cave they still are. 

You dont have to change the world. Only that you shift yourself. Everything else falls into place. I head out today. It's still warm during the day so we are still not in cold season. 

Price is well within that channel. We could see breakout candles again soon. It's going up against that support level. Resistance is at 50k...about 46k. That's well within the jump-off point. Tomorrow is friday. Not sure if i can finish that twenty but interesting to do so.

I can go out earlyer than usual. This so i have room to go for it. But i dont have control over the pings i get. What i can control is to get things lined up. I can do that. I dont have to sit here all day. The key then is to build up aum. Then you can resonate with it and continue on.

This is what you do. You cant scalp for less than that amount. This has to build up and you can get something in return. Like what is it. You still pay fees on that. Nothing in order flow. Then that is not useful for them? It's a bot or something?

Not really against you but self-serving. What good does it do if yours is a small account anyway. There's something to this and you see how this works out. It's funny how it lines up. Those are thick clouds.

You see what the weather is about to do. You dont need to time travel into that. You simply resonate with your self in a different dimension. This you do. This is what it's about then. I closed into that and this is all here and now. What comes next. You see how big the jump is.

Do i get in on this or something else? I think you see that this is going to be bullish. How do you daytrade that. You do ops and prev days. Which one opens the trade? The usual, or do vwap. You see it in there but you can do plenty else.

I removed the indicator because i wasnt using it. I do something else instead. I have this and it's a lot more. You already have plenty on tehre so no need to go there. Plenty noise in this corner plus hospital. That's a lot.

If you live cbd you get more noise so you live higher up the lift. Or not. You get the idea on there. This doesnt connect on there and i see there is relevance. What is the product. It can be a hedge fund this time. You can build it up in this way. 

I am headed in there in that frequency. I slouch writing. More like i wasnt paying attention. I heads out but it is shifting into the trading mode. What can i do on here. You can max out leverage in this way and continue. You get the idea. But i swing day charts.

Plenty on there and i can work something out. I can look into that or not. You dont need yet another one. Does it show oversolf on there. People use that online and you see that there is plenty on here you can do. Let's see how this unfolds.

Am i impatient? Aha. There's input. I have feedback. This be in my awareness now. Simply observe. No need to process with local self. This gets sorted in the something. It's paralel and i dont have to spell that different.

Do i need to be alpha? That is a perspective. Simply have fun with this. I slept well last night. It was interesting that book and i can deep dive into it or not. You get the idea. Price is well within that channel it can springboard off that.

It's interesting how things turn out today then. Does it happen today or tomorrow. If tomorrow it might be weak but if today is up then you have plenty more coming up. I dont have to listen to those. Noise from the signal. Knowing when to trade or not is the question.