Pages

luna is up

 t works together. The other is an ecosystem built on top of and using blockchain technology. My concern with this are the insiders. I dont think they'd be taking profits anytime soon.

Ok. Leave this with me. I'll see how far this will go. Maybe one can do with the other. What if you did something like that. It is interesting. I dont have his capital but i have the skills on this side. He too has that but can i learn it. 

I guess so. I think so. Dog slept in our room. Good boy there. It's cloudy out. Someone i grew up with passed away. It's been quite some time already. Things be different on thatside. But you see how all this is connected. It's the pastor because he is heavily invested in that.

But you ask questions and this opens up doors. I heads out today do my runs. It gets old sitting in the house all day. I thought he wanted to go up the couch, he didnt. He went to his couch. It's thursday. Bro wants to spend christmas here. 

I have the wherewithal to make that happen every year. Maybe he brings one of the kids each year. That be interesting. It is interesting the more i think about it. I be heading down this path. Soon enough, it's going to grow up much into this. 

It's all energy. You'll get how all this works out. Getting ready to add more funds into this. You know how all this works out. I can add into it now but not in this way. Play this one out. I'd rather do momentum trades than sit and wait hoping the market comes around.

Leave it with me for now. I heads out or not. It's all the same anyway. This is where i am. Things are different this way andthat. I saw a 12-percent something. Up. It went up by that much. And you have it in here. Thisis the accumulate phase.

You saw that. It's all the same right here. Is it any different from the others? I think so. I guess so. Moving up above that level was breakout. Now you look for entry on this level. It's the momentum and i can pick something out from in there.

You zoom in and see how this unfolds. Again, it's right in there and insiders are still buying into it. Or the other way around. It works on the same level this way. We are headed into winter. It's metaphorical. It's symbolic. Aha. It's all connected.

The ride to city gets boring now. But that is a perspective. I can see it differently. I see. Now what. You can do this part of town. I do bigger distances and will there be stops? Interesting. Can i choose the gigs i run. I guess so.

Besides, i can do shortcut thru alleys and all that. I can develop this part of town on the days off. What if you got orders that way. How quiet does it get. I think you saw that happen on there. Long distance rides get in with there and i be widening to 5km.

That's still manageable. But when there be hills, it's a different story. Plenty of them around here and it's a long way up. That takes up much time and energy. But energy is you. You are made up of energy. This is what i do here. This is the perspective i have.

I dont have to preach on that. You know what these are about. What then. You saw that hoarding ...when he's playful he can easily bound up jump the couch. But sleepy like that he needs help. Aha.take a deep breath. Continue writing.

Simply enjoy the flow, connection. It's all here and now. You can look it up but this is an asset i hold the long term. The asset then is subsidized by the trades in the opposite direction. This is how it works out. Which coin then is counter.

I will look it up. For now, this looks like beta and the other seems not related. You sense the connection in this way. I get that part. And you see all this happening. Those parts are essential and you see it happen in this way.

Did i close them out recently. I think you know how all this works out. Let's check that next. They dont have much of those but they do have the perps. I can trade that. This is better because of the shorts.