Pages

up leverage 10x

 i closed out some positions to pay off the margin borrow. I then raised margin to 10x, placed an order going long off that. Why so? Bullish on bitcoin bouncing off this level here altho this might still test that support level before heading up.

Worst case scenario is that this will test the 40k level before bouncing up. I saw light on there that futures are being short as bulls are buying up bitcoin. It makes sense. Does it mean i should be short? 

I think that only affects retail. If you get how price action works, then you see how to position yourself for the wave. It's pretty much like surfing altho i do not know how to surf. But this is how i'd surf if i knew how, by trading. I got a good price short term on there. Price went back down.

Is this still going down? If i didnt get order on there, i never be in this situation. But i got something out of it. I had been buying at that price and got me some profit on that. Now i leverage again. I think i added to my position on that as the cash value is now higher, almost a grand.

Wow. I have one grand saved up. Imagine me. Plus these are assets that gain value over time. I am now using these assets to leverage my position to add more assets. How to pay these off? I do so at a higher level. Then i add more to the position. And it goes on and on.

I am within range of 0.1 btc. Ten times that and i'd be up there with one whole coin. I can do so by the end of the year doing this way. I think it's feasible. It's within range. I have an order in place anyway. What comes next. Price will inch its way to that fib arc, then we have breakout.

Price will either go up from there, or fail from there. How to close this out? We'll see how things go on the next run. But with every trade, i am adding to the position anyway. I only take out enough to pay off the margin borrow. Whatever is left goes back into the colateral. 

This way it builds up over time. I think i have something going for me here. How then. You know how to trade this. If i were wrong, what then. I'm not sure. Trust the synchronicity. I go out tomorrow. We stay home today. I have not much happening on here anyway.

Or is there something else we can do here. This was negative. Not a lot of people get this. It's not the leader, but the system that put the leader on there. A lot are clueless about this. They tend to focus on the person, but not the system. These leaders become puppets in the long run and not able to fix the situation.

We'll see in ten years. I think elsal has potential with bitcoin. It's wrapped bitcoin but still, they unpegged themselves off that. She's working out. I want a sandwich. This is what i do on here. Trust the timing. You know what it is you are doing. 

Will this get attention? That is insistence on the outcome. What comes next. Is this a level i can work with? It is bullish. Price goes back. Where's the next one? At fifty. How likely are we to head up that level? It's going to test that point of control, whatever that is.

I can lower the order to get ready for the harami. What if i timed in off. Off-timing. We'll see how it works out. I can hold on to the position but i dont think it will go down that deep. It'll close out the position as it seems fit. It then works out from there. I be adding to it over time anyway.

This is how it works out then. I've been here before. I think you see how this works out. Price tests that level and seeing it works out, will head back up again. Or not. This here is a reversal of sorts. How to trade this. Trust your reads. You know what this is about.

So long as the order in place, i can digest this idea over time in the coming days. I can always remove the order later on. For now, this is what's relevant anyway. What comes next. I got me a good price on that. If this goes down some more, you can see more buying on there. I can adjust my positions and be more conservative.

I think that's the only adjustment i can make on here. I have fifty percent more on that. But i be adjusting from there anyway. I think that was relevant information there. This will head down some more test that support level before continuing on. This is what i'm seeing right now.

And then what. See how this unfolds. That's the point to all this. Might be up or down. See how this unfolds. Trust the timing. You know how to read this. You have this in your anyway. I be heading out today. Bring wife and clarence to the beach from last week. See how things unfold later on. I like this.