i moved volume profile this time to see what's happening to the upside. Atm, it's been a rip-roaring ride from 32 to 44k. That's a lot. Bitcoin is a different thing and i'm in it for the ride.
I had been buying building up since 54k going down and now it's on its way up. I be opening some more but i leveraged up from 34k. Now to level it up. I go out this afternoon. I go out for the ride and have fun. The money will take care of itself. I lose sight of that now and then.
I am in synchronicity. Price did not pullback from there. Is there buying still? The sentimetn has shifted. I guess you go buying from there. But then again, the sentiment changes again and you short the one that's beta. I have a gameplan here and this works best.
It's the insight. You got this from the other ventures explorations. Without that, you wouldn't be here. And i dont want to have to deal with all that. You get to that and you resonate. I guess i dont have to do so after all.
But i can do this for the kids. They be handling the account moving forward. This is different? It's always been this here. I would rather have this knowing than the resource. Having it the other way around means you exchange one for the other.
Or not. But that's what happened in the past. I dont invalidate, simply looking back. And i did get something out of it. Plenty. And now i move on. This is all in hindsight. Light showers this morning. I took a break yesterday.
We did grocery so that's out of the way. Rock melons are on sale again. Them mandarins are so expensive right now. This is what trading is about. You observe. You dont have to use perception at this time. It's connected anyway.
And you have that still. Or not. But i've been something from something. That vaporised enough i dont know what then. These fibonacci work but in this way here. It's plenty and this gets to be subjective. That's the trick.
It is the unique perspective that gives you the edge if you can call it that. I wants to write something else. Write that story. Make it like a journal. It doesnt have to be fiction. It can be something in the middle or something. I'm not sure but open i am. Can this continue on.
This is harami here. This can go sideways from here. Looking for this to go this way or that. What happens next. That's the next phase into that. Where to get this sorted. Not sure. She has been in the same boat got in at lower but did not take profits. She stayed static.
She has resources but not how to trade. This is the same then. I have it in me. You see how this works out. I dont have to do something else altogether. This is in reflection. You have plenty in there at the moment. What comes next.
That is the target initial. We see how things unfold from here. Itm, you add to the position you see how this connects with the big picture. I put this outside so it is more exposed to nature. But insects abound. We'll see how this works out.
I write that a lot. I can tune in to that or this one. It's all the same then. These be brothers and you had that. Plenty got in the way. I hope i was there more often. But i wasnt. I had other things to consider. I wouldnt go there. He helped out at times tho.
Just this. Only do this. You get to the other side anyway and things can be so different. You have plenty buying in the backend. It's the fear starting to lift off and others wanting to get in the boat. How to trade this. It's decentralised.
The rest have vc into it and they say it's not that bad, but then again, it's human nature. Move on and forward. There's plenty on here but it is a perception. I missed the boat on the early days. There's a reason to it. Imagine having that much back then.
At that time, it did not mean much. I guess it is in hindsight we have this. There were a lot of alt-coins along the way. The year's favorite is no longer. Let this be the lesson here for you. Now you know. Now you see how all that is connected. Trust the synchronicity.