work with that, see how it goes. I've been binge-watching all weekend throughout. In my awareness. I heads out today.
There is a quest but i havent seen a surge in days. I think they changed something. It's not seasonal. People still order stuff out. It's the cost this time. People look at it and see. And the money pit is now profitable. I dont think they can sustain that.
They will see how this works out. I think they simply hide things around. What are my options here. You move up and on. Do i want to get in with this. I have my stops in place. I like these fib levels better this way. It is a bit subjective...decentralised if you can call it that.
I miss writing. What can i do about this. Write about these things. It doesnt trade as much, but when i get signals and the setup lines up, it's powerful. It moves through levels and i have a better read. It's because of the sessions in each candle.
How to do this. Is it the anticipation? Now you see. It's coming right up to the fill. It looks weak at this level, but see how this works out. This can gug that 618 then go parabolic. That looks interesting. That is going to be the top of the channel moving forward. You can take profits off that.
Or not. Let it ride. Let it unfold as a reflection. No need to anticipate. This so i can do more fast and get better clarity. I resonate better this way. Dog is on the couch. I can have coffee then do yoga before nap. They made changes to the intersection.
This is the cost of doing business. I am highly leveraged on here. They removed roadblocks along the way. It can be the same principle. It's the governance. You can do away with a number of that. You get the big picture. But it is a script.
It's the talent in the team. When you trust the synchronicity you see the reflection. Even when you dont. It's still a reflection. I feel left out? Not that, but the echo...i lets it get to me. It's in my awareness now. I am processing using up this energy.
Do i keep the long order in place? Leave it be. See how this unfolds. When it gets to that level you can make changes. But for now, this is where i am. What else is there. I think they are done buying. There wasnt much but that was much volume.
See how you can work with this. Ltc did not move much. Support levels are too deep. Plus the fib levels doesnt seem to fit. Leave it be then. Is it does it have to do with the new spell? I'm not sure. The market is discounting something. I'm not sure what it is at this time.
I do nothing about it then. It's a perp. I'd rather get the underlying but they are still processing that. Leave it be for now. You can do something else. Is it too deep into that. Then go this way. Volume built up on this level. If i went long here, then am i doing something off?
I dont hear much on that. See how this works out. I can do something else. I can dca unto this but it's not a bitcoin. Is it an iteration? What if it gets hacked? Solana had the team and things still went awry. There was an issue here but i think it's working out thus far.
At this time, it's too much information. That's what the initials are for. How come we dont get actors on that level? They get mired...it's the reflection. Now you see it. What comes next on here. It's the perception. Aha. Now i see different.
But if you put in there the creatives and all that, they get into it...but then again, there be better stereotypes? Aha. How come what happened to surge? If you look deep enough you will see. I used to get them but lately it's gone.
It was there last friday. It's still dark but headed into six. Dog came in. I need to change dem diapers. I have an order in place. It's that missing out. You need to unpack that. It's not the trigger. Dont make them think. It's going to go to the moon is something.
Go have a look. I need my gauth. I can go get that after i'm done here. I have coffee go get that then check out the news. No news is good news. I dont want to get into that mess but is it really past that. It doesnt give me that signal.