back aches on certain angles. I used to have these. I forgot what caused them, and how i fixed them...neutralised is more apt...alignment.
Maybe there is lack of alignment. This is the physical manifest experience i have. I guess so. I can explore this process in the meantime. I am upset. I have resentment that we dont have sex asmuch anymore.
Does she not enjoy it? I put effort into it. She's not as playful anymore. I go explore alternatives? Why not. There is another out there. I dont have to fixate on this. I am open. I explore. This is the process for me until unless there opens up another.
I trust the timing on this. I am different now. There are signs that it's not the same. I move in this direction. What is that. Is it a dear? It looks like it but it is not moving. It is alignment of frequency.
Aha. There it moves. I dont think i'd ...that's the local self talking you see. I've been there before. That is familiar energy. Yo ugo into it, explore that energy. I dont have coffee now until it's time to go.
Why do i insist on the outcome. You get how this situation works. When you are there, you have so much to do. Stay in that frequency. I have the tools. It's not the same. I have the insight. It's not the same past. It's not there because you have shifted.
You got what you needed out of it. Now it's time to move on. Those are feather sticks. You use them somewhat. I go back to bed in three hours. Yesterday i crashed...i felt exhausted because. I can have coffee in between.
Let's do that then. When you get there, while it's quiet, go have coffee. And then you have another one when finished before coming home or something. It's day off tomorrow. These are words. These get in teh way because of context.
The more you unpack the more opens for alignment. It takes much. It's the same with images and sound. You have different paths to alignment in this way. How do you get into that. It's a lean to.
You have that on there. Camp fire is not allowed up there. You may need to bring a stove with you. I added stove alcohol to the list. I chose the redcamp model because it looks ok with the accesories.
But seriously you need only one the basic. It can be backup or something. It's double the amount with them accessories that you already have anyway. Aha. That too is an insight. This is part of the process then.
Do you need to be doing that at night. If you be there indefinitely, what else will you be doing. When you are out like that and no one is looking for you, then you are on your own that way.
I have insistence on the outcome. What can i do differently. You observe. Put it in your awaness. I dont have to fight this. Simply allow. Sit this through use up the energy. That's what i do on here. Do you need a separate thing.
Only when you have enough on there. If not, go do something else. I post monday. It's my day off then. I will have enough footage on there. This is what i do this time. It's always different. I bring no camera this time.
Is it what hurt your back. Or was it that trip. I think it was the trip. I do yoga this time. That helps. And something else. I forgot what that is. Maybe i can blog on that thing again.
It helps. It got me working faster gathering information like that. I took screenshots. It was easy to search for information that way. That was efficient use of time andresource. You can do the same. Or not. You get the point.