it's four degrees this morning. Dream was weird. I must have woke up shouting. Like i wanted to get away from a wrist grab.
That's the screen memory. I guess it was higher frequency grab and something i wanted to stay? I'm not sure what happened. It doesnt have to be negative. I can choose that this be open or meaningless, maybe even positive.
Since i dont get, my local mind dont get how or what it was, consider this as an open inquiry. Perhaps there be more in the coming days. At times i dont feellike doing anything out there.
Like i simply wants to resonate. That is the fasting mode. I go there regularly have access to it. The thing is the choice i make at the end of the day. It's in my awareness. I can make changes to it.
I can do the lilydale to warburton rail trail. It's on my radar and it's possible to do so. One day might not be enough so i can come back to thisin several instances. That will work for me. It's a quick excursion to make shoot content.
Work with what you have come back to it. Why did he leave the salmon buried in the sand? Not sure why but this is a nice beach. I can work in this direction. He got the sunlight in the shot there. Looking into this frequency.
You can make something into this equation. You have bitcoin and right now is the buying phase. This serves me. I get to explore the unknown andlearn more about this. That's the point.
Is was the fish still alive there. That's a jetboil. Does it make it faster? It costs more that way. I can expand into that. It'smore the blue flame. You do so with controled oxygen. The fuel is pressurized. How do you explore that.
I can do experiments to determine that. This is something that interests you yes? Definitely. Then i head in this direction. I get that. Plenty on here to work with. I simply choose tobe in that direction. That was a zoomed in shot.
It's not just gopro then. He has another camera working with it. Now you seehow this works. I can get me a canoe whn the timing is right. This much i know see. I expand in this direction. Accelerate exploration. You get the idea.
I have a similar pack. The one i have is good. The trek was just too long that time. It's cold. I want my coffee. Did i oversleep? I went back to bed but fell asleep again. There's no reason to get back in there so i assume i did.
No incidents this time. The frequency was assimilated. Now you get it. Things are way different on here. It was cold last night. I have coffee then i heads out. I can choose that or something else.
You get the idea. Not much to do around here anyway. Take it easy out there and no need to rush things out. I can take day off wed then go straight the weekend? Or i can do the lilydale thing.
Hmm. Plenty choices on there. But you get the idea. You are using leading edge of this frequency. Now you get it. The camera is safe at that point? You can always go this way and that. It's all up to you anyway.
There is the limited express ride both ways. That's different on weekday rides. You got this. I can explore this or that. I want to finish and have coffee now.
One more line. I pause this then come back to see the video some more. Other than that, i am leaning towards heading out. The legs seem ok now. I can take it easy. The weekend might bring rains. I can finish off this.