Pages

her perspective not mine

 what now. Sit through this. It's in my awareness. It's not the same. Energy has turned neutral. In this way, it's positive. 

The wedge is round. It's the same in the videos. It's an exploration. I am open to the unknown. I like unknowns. I get to learn more about self. About connection. It's all connected in this way. What to pack for three day hike?

It's not really a hike. Bring axe. Bring tripod. You can borrow tripod. He doesnt use them anyway. Or you can simply carry the camera around. I can still back out of that. That's a nice narrow and light tent. 

You have all these resources. I can shower when i get home. Bring a small towel with you. Also that light. It's a month away. There's much to use up the energy in this way. Trust the timing.

Why would i want to do that. It's the video shoot. It's the picture shot list. These will come up in a search but the context here is key. I can make youtube channel like that. Dont need to explain things as show not tell is key. This way it can be re-run and not have to look familiar because you know.

Do you need more stuff in that way? You get the idea. You can invalidate that. But it is part of the energy. What does she get out of it. Maybe it's like that. Can you heal that? No. I can share the energy perspective but you heal your self. You heal Your Self. 

Once you see that, then the choice is yours. Once you have that, it's not the same. You expand in that direction. This is how you use up the energy. Clarence is sleeping in the bed. He got up early. Wife is getting ready to leave for work. 

What does she get out of it. This is her exploration. This is not coming from the same perspective. Now you are aware. No need to invalidate. I use up the energy in this way. It's not the same. What comes out of this. I get to explore the unknown. 

I can always find my way by using up the energy. Imagine having all that but you dont have the awareness. It's not the same in that way. No matter what the age, you can always have space for the other. This is where i comes from. What comes next.

You simply give it space. I dont have to choose that. It's not the same. I think i have that same bag. The difference is where the rain sheet is located. In the plus version, the rain sheet is at the bottom. There's a small zip pocket in there. 

I can get me another haircut before we go. I do that then. It's a full month heading into that. She dont want to go. She'd rather be in a different light. This is where the fork is. The fork in the road. That was dotdotdot.

Finish up then post. Today is rest day. No need to be running up and about. I can explore that region and test out my equipment. This is what the video are about. You need tripod for this. It's the lens you can work with it this way. 

It doesnt have to be 4k. I have different lens, show a different perspective on this. Now you see. I can lower the aperture. This makes for blurry background...bokeh as they call it. This is what it's about. But if you want to take in everything else, widen aperture.

There's a difference on that. It makes for a lot. Now you see it. How, what else is different in this way. I can take a dip like that but it's too cold. I can do so later in the day when temp is higher. Take that picture. There's so much you can do on there.

I get to explore in this direction. Or not. Do you need different boots? Not really. That is added weight bulk to the pack. I already have a lot in there as it is. I can ride off to that area then get a ride.

You get how all this works out. You can choose that or something else. But you get the idea. What then. You have it in your awareness. Now i continue on. How come that happens. Why would the cup be out there. It's something i explore.