this is me here. I'm curious interested about survival and navigation. Everytime, almost, i get back from hikes and camps, i go deep dive into these things.
The last time though, covid hit and we had to quit for more than a year. This time, covid is still here but it's more like a flu. It lost its bite. It's the people that's paranoid.
I wetnback early. That lady is late. She's running off to work. Things are way different now and this time. It's all connected. You are using this as contrast to see what it is you prefer. This you use to take care of your self.
You dont invalidate the present because it puts you out of reach of frequency. You work with what you have. I've learned much over the years. Given the situation, i could still go for more.
They others half my age was ok also hurting. We were in the same boat. I have experience in my bag. That is what's different in the situation. And it worked that we made it to car with time to spare before dark. Htat was good. That was positive.
I dont have to gloat about it like that but it is enough that i got down with my precious and we got home safe and sound. I got her back to my kids. That's more than enough. I could have stayed with them playing macho but i had that experience before.
You dont want to be hiking in the dark. It's cold below zero. You are tired from hiking ten hours. Your feet hurt. You are cranky. You have no equipment. You move or you die from exposure.
I dont think that's a wise move there. It was good they brought it up. Otherwise i would have stayed on. I was bracing myself for the dark descent. Good thing they brought it up.
What then. You dont want to be tethered like that to property. You want to be mobile and moving about. Price to pay that way but it's the same boat anyway. I can make something out of this to cover that and it's all resource that flow through you as part of the frequency.
This you understand. This is the frequency i moves about. How do you make updates to that. I can shoot video or i can finish that story. How will that be. What is the story in there. You get the idea. I think she had her everyday backpack on.
What was in the bag. How can you survive that cold? I'm not sure how that would have turned out. It would have been tragic but i can go down descent by self. That would be ok. Good thing others came down the same way.
And it was all part of the process. What's he doing there. The chair he's on, it's already broken. These things dontlast. I'm not getting all that anyway and it is in the outdoors. What would the story be about. It's these climbs. You go to them every week.
That's a lot. How do you work with this. I'm not sure yet. But this isnt relevant at this time. They rely on gadget because of its messaging system. I would prefer to learn the skills. But this isnt transferable. That is the point.
Weekend warriors we are. Is there one that goes regularly up and do this. Not sure but it is out there. You can carry all that. It's all a choice. You have this in your awareness. Only the experience of it is real. This i learned in my bag.
I move on from here. It's nice to have all that. I could have gotten lost. But there's awareness. I have this in my bag. There is the energy. Things could be different though. Did she bring my shirt in? It's not there anymore.
It must be inside otherwise it got blown off. I think it's inside. The hanger would still be there if blown off. That's not me on there. You can create that but we get our information elsewhere. There is youtube and reddit. That's more than enough.