what if i'm distracting myself. It's pain, but you going choosing this is the definition of suffering.
She's giving it her best. Give her some slack. You trust your intution now. Dont give it over to the ego. Identify with higher mind. That's the lesson here. If it were not this difficult, you will not have context enough to use the tool.
I can write again later. Or do something else. I want to take the day off. I see a way to get to the other side. You take action in this direction. You dont have to go that way there. It's all this.
You explore these things and people like watching content that way. She sleeps pa. I can go in there later and do my work. I upload videos about my interests. It is a different world this time.
I simply do the other to go out have fun but it's here this way. What are my options on this. You cross to this simply you get the point. I think the password is in there. You simply do this. Finish up and continue on later.
She wont be up until way much later. In the meantime, this is what i do. You have much in this way and content isnt as reliable. There is a time delay on this. You simply create this get to the other side. You get how all this works out.
But to record all that takes time. Two to three hours. Then you see how this works. The pc run on this while it records things. I get home and i do something else. Let's get going. Ask what they want to see. It's not about that but you get to change things around.
Do i need that watermark? Not really. You get the point and these are highlights and check things out in its entirety. What then. Give it time. You say how it works out but you gotta attend to your needs, not wants.
You get it. Get to the other side. My legs need some rest. Get some balance into this. Two days then rest is more than enough for now. I guess so. The earnings on there is disappointing.
I know. It's not consistent anymore. I did all that and this is here. Do ten and it's just that. Not good enough there. And it's not as busy as it used to. What comes next. Trust the timing.
Get to the other side in this way. What if i lose interest in this. Then you move on to the next one. You simply use up the energy in every way. You have much to go through. It doesnt dl by itself. Or maybe i can run some scripts on here.
Try that. If it were so, then i save a lot of time in production. I can learn more about that tool. That's what it's about. Let's get going. It doesnt have to be about all that. Simply get going with this one.
For one month you do this player profile. The next month do the next. This keeps you so busy you know what to do. And i have another channel. I have two channels on this. Now you know. Let's get going. How soon to monetize? I'm not sure.
That is expectation insistence assumptions conditions. You know this. It's in my awareness now. You simply do this get to the other side. Is she up now. I'm not sure. Did she forget about it. Perhaps.
Or did she ignore your request. I dont think so. Get something done this way. She is selfish? I dont think so. I expect too much. This i am aware. Then i ease off. I dont have to put pressure.
Now you see. That is courage and consideration. That is maturity. Now you can talk about these things. Or not. You get the point. It's all the same and different. It creates this much and one video has so much.