Pages

already have it- -- blink

 it's not going there. You will not find answers there. You need to zoom out. You are over-thinking this. You already have your ansewr. 

Build the experience in this process, from this perspective. If that doesnt resonate, it's going to fall off the way-side. That's the point here. But if you over-think this, you go around in circles. 

You already know what needs to be done. Go in this direction. Once you are in that frequency, find your bearings. Find true north and you'll know what to do from there. That's the path here. Resonate, see what reflections you get. 

It's not going to happen from this. Not that you need to invalidate what is here and now. It's the work that needs to get done here and now. That's what you have here. But if you dwel on that, you are never going to resonate. You are choosing to be in this frequency instead. 

You know this. You can choose then. Just go this way. You'll know what to do next. Resonate and you'll see what is relevant. You will see the reflection. HAve clarity. Be in clarity and the better you see the reflection. Also just blink. No need to over-think. That doesnt serve you.

Over-think when working. But you are simply collecting information. Once you have them you usse the info to blink. That's what you have here and now. And you know this. You get this. Let's get going. Trust that you already know these things. 

And you build this way. This is the process for you. What to do in that instance. You get out of that frequency. You do somethig else. I can write. I can head out. I can do walls. I can do another set tonight.

I dont think there's answer in that way. I dont think he'll play. There's that quiet thing on there. But why is that. The opportunity presents itself. Aha. They found it resonates and because of the baggage, they take the chance.

They see others doing it and gets away with it, so why not. And that's what you have here. But be free. You now have choice. You go this way. You resonate this way. And it all works out for you.

Ok. This has affected me so much. So much so that i have shifted. I have a better zoom out on this. Now you know. Now you have more options. You have awareness. This is how it served you.

Ok. I finish up this way and continue on. I have much to do. That one was confusing. This one i can ask claude or gemma and i get better insights on this. Let's get going. I have that. Finish one aaspect then add others along the way.