i'm feeling upset. Why is that. I did not like enjoy how i played this morning. Does it have anything to do with trump?
Ahhh. What gives. I did crowd aware that out of my head. I guess it was the wind. Maybe they knew how i played. Or was it something else. I cant put my finger to it. I cant figure it out right now. Maybe it is one of those days.
I writes. I dont want to be here. I can do wall at around nine. I want to test out the changes i made to the jump rope. The shoes are wet because of the wind and shower. But i can get that sorted. Just go through it.
Or is there something else i can do. Rest it up the rest of the week. I do take a break tomorrow. I do this. Get this over and done with. You know that. Why watch singles when the skills you want are not in there.
HOw then. You get that this works. It's the management but other than that, is it really changing? I hope not. Go play anyway. The courts are full. Does it take skills and fitness to excel in that. It's going to be like squash i guess.
Or maybe i am wrong about this one. I dont like how trump cooks. It's a lot of shortcuts and hacks. It can be better. But i dont think trump is interested in better. Trump is interested in "...i made this". That's not enough.
But then again, i am trump bashing here. I guess you see i'm still upset with all this. Am i using up the energy in this way? Or am i dwelling in the past? If so, what do i get out of it. I see the thoughts that come by.
I used to take action. Now i simply observe. Put it in tehre. Maybe i can take action to it later. But not now. I finish these. I've been on this merry-go-round for more than two years now. But it has shifted. I'm not the same person.
This is how you integrate. It's about integration. I guess i am doing differently than the resto f the world who's gone through the same thing but different. I see that. I put awareness into it. Should i be talking about this instead.
Why not make it downstairs. Do it in the studio. I can work in that library instead. I can make that my commute, then hang out in the tennis club house. That sounds interesting. If so, i can do the same in the north.
It is much closer. I think dogsy will love enjoy the walk over. We can get picked up if he doesnt want to walk home. It is a long way home from theer. I did walk him out earlier. HE wanted to go see his friends. Next time. I do it for him.