Pages

how do you play short

 i'm not sure what to do. Just start with this. I have several apps i want to sink my teeth into. I got the web server running and it serves an html with reactjs on it. That's a step forward. It is connected to a database and can pull up data from it, present to website.

That was a lot. I can do stuff with the database on this. With this i can do several things. Maybe i can do an order thing on hte restaurant see how to get that sorted. I can even do other things. I'd like to work on a database app, get that to the play store and see what i can do with it.

I am sure you can work something out like a counter of sorts for when you play tennis. You get to say to google to add one, then at the end you get a tally of scores or how you did for that match. At the end of the week or month or period, you get a dashboard as to how you did.

The thing is to connect with a counter on that. Can it be manual. You need a sports watch for it. You tap into it somehow and it runs in the background. Or not. But you be getting your phone out at every point. That is distracting. HOw else can you get a counter into it.

You tap on a device on the racquet maybe. Or on your phone or smart watch. I'm thinking there is a device counter you can use. Look into this. It has to be out of the way. Best thing is that it is not manual. That it counts errors without you having to input anything.

That is the question i work with then. HOw else do you build something with this. Maybe it is tennis related. Or local. I can make a wordpress with a golang backend, react on the client side. 

I'm thinking this was already done before. You use postgres. You then do ablog with it or something. Then you scale it up or down. You give access to people with this. HOw then. I'm not sure right now. But it is prime for a change? 

What about the dateapp? It's still headed this way. Do something with it. Anything. Finish it. Then give it out there so you do an api with a docker or kubernetes thing to it. This can be an individual thing. But you stick with this.

I can niche myself on tennis. It is a personal score thing. But how do you get that in. You get them to submit a video. You get the machine algorithm to monitor how you score with it. You tell the machine what to look for and how to tally things up.

It is a long work in progress. You have an idea here. I think she just took the easy way out. Dont believe everything they say as they are selling a book. You test it out. You verify. I should have done that. But now you know. You got something out of it. 

If so, you came out ahead. Did i record this one. I'm not sure. But they play good net and short game. I call it the short game because you are coming in all the time to the ball. Then you attack. Something like that. But it is short game as to similar to golf. No long hard shots, but minimize on it.