Pages

for the serve

 it was practice. You tested shots you are going to use the long game. It was good. I double faulted on some serves. Sure. It was not playing safe because testing. 

Practice is not the time to play it safe. She's playing it safe, wants to win, so she wont leave her net on the ad side. No shot is going to go through there, but when it does, what are the odds she's sending it back? About the same as the ones she's not getting anyway.

You learned much. Pracitce. You get another shot this week. Whats different this time? You are fasting. You are running. I can do morning serve practice. Or i can head out to park for those practice days. But hten again, i wouldnt be able to do those.

Why not do mornings and you can jump rope in between. It's only for the serves? Do the whole shebang but without jump ropes. In the evening, you do jump ropes as a supplement to doing serves.

That makes sense. But isnt this over-traning. It isnt. Because you go slow. You are doing it consciously. With more awareness and attention into it. You get how this is. It is something else and you know what you are doing.

What can i do about this then. Just get on with it. You did good on the practice. You learned much. I need to practice hone that running forehand. I also need to channel from the core muscles--hips with the shoulder. 

Serve? The pull-back sounds about good. I was hitting them on the parts of the line i send it to. Ok. I have that on the library list. It's processing now on the local drive. This way there is no lag with the response from the server in that way.

This feels just about right. I dont have to blame anyone else. I forgive myself for being on that. Now you move on. You had guidance this weekend. You get what needs to happen now. Will this finish before bedtime? That sounds familiar but i've seen it before.

And then what. Just get this sorted and here and now. I have this working on it. The lunch was great but was so filling. Even the left-over was great coming home. But i got tired and needed a nap. And i keep having to clam up rather than let myself go and bloom. 

What can i do about it then. This was a good movie on here. That is something else. I think you can go that in here. What can i do about this.

Finish up. And then you get on with it. What else to write about this. Finish up. I did not write earlier. You can choose to dig into that. Its closed? No. You paid attention to something else. I got the book there. I look into reading again.