Pages

different frequency choices

 fasted on the second day feels way much better than short term gratis. The high you get is more intense, you have clarity in your thinking, you get insights--there's more there than i can think of right now.

For long term benefits, metabolic numbers are better, you feel good. You have faster reaction times and your body reacts better to balls coming at you. This means you play better tennis when you are fasted.

But why am i not going there. You keep using that pain. Now you know. Now you are aware of this. That makes it different. How to use this then. You set up alternatives. When you are in that frequency you set up different choices and you act on the ones that are relevant.

You use your awareness and you stay in that awareness. You dont go on auto-pilot and let the ego mind alone make the calls. You have the higher mind in the equation and that helps. 

What are my choices then. I can do yoga. I can do wall. I do yoga then do wall some time in the late afternoon. We play home the next two matches. That's a plus. 

When i choose to win a match i won. That was yesterday. I think i am not the same beginner anymore. Things are different. And the upcoming fast4 is going to be different this time. I look forward to it then.

Not all of them are able to play. Then you are open to new circumstance. People are coming in and you are able to play different. This is what makes it different for you. 

Do you need that thing coming up all the time? Or can i use something else. They have sponsors now. That helps them to act on opportunities that come up. She made it up to number two. That's a year of work on this.

You see the difference. You get to that level and then you find what's relevant for you. This way you heal better that way. What happens then. I have tea later. I bring my own and find that water heater.

Is there a different way to this. I can talk to people. That's different. Talk about fasting. And say that the next season is going to be way different than this. 

That one starts feb. I have ample time to finish this course. That is what's relevant. That is the exciting thing that's coming up. I resonate with this. I look forward to it.