as i got up this morning, a thought or idea came up--tell stories.
I think this is more permanent. You can craft a video, publish at the end of th emonth. You go for quality this time, not quantity. It doesnt have to be about you. It can be a simple story as 'your journey home'. Or the commute going home.
It has everything on the storey circle, this dog is different. He sits and watch the world go by. He doesnt run around play like the other dogs. Is he enlightened? Every being is, but to a different tune.
Create one video like this each time. You have a different story. Tell the story from this perspective. Then you have something new and unique each time you publish. It's a simple story.
I go out to play tennis. Will i win or lose. Can i shoot video on there. Then you return update what happened. This is simple enough. Can i shoot video that way. I can look into it now.
How much video do you need at each time. In the meantime, you show what it's like. It doesnt have to be like this or that. Everything will have something simple to it. You tell stories by showing, not telling. You unpack.
That's the point to all this. Some folks, they enjoy sitting back and crit make fun of the process. It's different doing the actual work. You dont just settle for the status quo. It's sad he's grown old that way. He's given up.
I dont have to criticize. I simply show what my process is about. I have this and that. I layer off to come to process. Then it's being layered in. That's the paradox. That's the process. I dont have to lecture. They already know.
And, this is the story. I think they need to create a ladder of sorts. This is what brings in the people. Hen you have something going for you. People come in to play there. That's the point. How many courts will you need. All six, two hours during the day.
Sunday morning sounds nice. We can create teams of sorts. Teams of two will work. Just as well. This way the round robins happen each weekend. You update the website for ladders and outcomes.
Aha. This is good. I think you can build on this. That's what all this story is about. You dont just say what happened. That's boring. You bake in the story as you go along. Now you know which way to go.