Pages

waiting for glsses

 leave it be. Stay in your truth. Live your truth. What others think are mostly their opinion. They do not have the self-awareness to see what's true anyway.

More often than not, they see the darkness ignorance not knowing as the light because that's what they have in their experience. And how do you know this to be true?

Can you live in this way? Go back to apply for these spots? You have it in you anyway. Who is that kid. What's he up to. I'm not sure, but he is sharing in that limelight.

This dog is bored. Comebacks. Why would you think that. You are not. That's not true. That is my opinion. Given what i've been through, it's not a comeback, but a process towards clarity. That's a definition that works for me.

Stay tuned listen to that, or create your own content? I think you see it that way. How? Just go in that direction. Test it out. It's what is trying to come through from you. 

No need to get into that one. You simply do this go in this direction. What happened last night? I'm not sure either. But there was this and that. I observe what's happening on here. You get what to do here.

I can go back to that. I can run postgres and the golang interface as server. You then have either react or bootstrap in the frontend. Do you even have to know these things?

It's just making these things and serve up things. Why not make your own then. Aha. It's not the money that's stopping you then. It's the project or idea not working out? 

Also it's not follow through when you encounter a detour. Now is that fact or opinion. It is insight i think. Right now i have a detour. What is a different word on there. 

I'm a mess. Is that fact or opinion? I see. It's not a mess. I am in a process. When it's dynamic like this, it's not in order as others percieve it. But everything in this process is in order.

Aha. Now you see. That's why you couldn't sleep last night. You had to read that book and get the insight processed while you slept. And now you have it in you. This brought up a number of things to your attention.

Now the ego mind has something to chew on. But not over-think this one. Just that it's now in your awareness. Do i go into that other one. Do you have time for it. Why not send the application, then work on the project business. 

You dont have to show the whole shebang. Just present this one and that, then pick up from there. Also you will be making changes to those so that it becomes this different entity altogether. 

Sure it gets flagged, but you can work this way towards and then it's a whole different shebang. That's the point here. How else can this be different. You can edit that out by spending more time to it. 

Those glasses will be refreshing. I've worn them a long time. Now you know. Now you see. You experience it and you ...it becomes you. Because you are the experience.

That is profound--you are the experience. The experience is you. And it doesnt have the garnishings of the ego mind. It simply is you and the experience. It's also synchronicity meshed with the experience. That's the point.