Pages

day one she's away

 is this a better font size? It automatically adjusts the ones on the other window that's open. I think this be ok for now.

I starts me a vlog. I can get to that side, make it a challenge/advice vlog. It's a different angle because of the experience perspective that i have. It's more quantum physics as i understand it to be. It's not going to preach, but to share my experience.

Also i'll be talking while editing videos. This way i hit two birds with one stone. I publish two videos for two separate channels as i work one time. That's what this is about then.

One more to go. Is this buddy hungry? I just fed him. I think he's bored. He wants to head out. Sister is coming home. I needs to create a video soon. I edit the ones that show personal information.

Other than that, i have most everything that i need in here. Let's get to work. I can dedicate allocate one hour for this. What's the worst that can happen? I get dox'd? People find out and get going in that direction.

But you can make it so you share information. This dog wants to head out. It's not that hot outside. I can bring those downstairs let the sister walk him outside. She's got dance. I wonder if she'll have time for that.

Else she can do that tomorrow. I'll finish these, take doggie boy out after i make the video. I can do that. What else is there. The videos are just about finishing. I'll set up camera, mic, the software, then start working on it. 

The software needs to be set up. I'll do that. Finish these then get going in that direction. It's this and that. I have four in the line. These are relative unknowns. I can work with these publish them twice a week?

Can be. Let's see how it goes. But saturday is good to publish because you have a full week in case these get flagged. If not, then it stays on and i can build up an auadience in this way. 

Other than that, i have other things on here. Maybe do a restart and see what yo uget out of it. Will it be relevant? It can be. Aha. I can't go in that tangent. What are my other options. 

I have plenty on here anyway. Just do this. The dl's are done. I'll edit them later. But it is something you are working on. I can build in this direction. Or i can head out to the car and do my edits from there. 

I'd like to take him out on a drive, but that's not possible at this time. Why not work towards that and first thing january or december, get that sorted after christmas? That makes sense. I have something to work on and get to that level.

Ok. Let's look into this then. Get that sorted in the meantime. That one's done. Let's get this sorted and done with. You have plenty on here anyway. I take out the dog after i make the video. No need to rush, but get this over and done with.

I have like three weeks, or 21-days to get this sorted use up the energy. That's the point here. You see how this can build up from here. You have plenty and you get what is relevant about this. I have the tools i need on here.

It's dark but you can work on that in the meantime, or not. I can set up a camera while i do these things. Or run the video as i do another one. I see that. I can work both ways. 

Ok. Last line. This is the energy i feel. It's not anxiety unless i choose to experience it that way. It's just energy that i can use to get me going here. Use it that way. See it that way. Then you turn this into positiive. That's what happened there and then.