i think that issue with copy clipboard is fixed. Install that thing, set something options and you are good.
I tested it last night. How come i did not have to do anything last time? I'm not sure. But this thing works good now. I simply had to raise the font size and it's all this. How come my monitors are different size?
I forgot. But it's what i have. I continue on here. I slept went to bed past 3am. Worry and all that. Disconnect for now. You dont have to ask permission. Just go. If they get in touch, so be it. If not, leave it be.
I'm done with that aspect of my life. They connect if they want to. Otherwise, i'm ok. I live on in joy anyway. It's this wanting to be connected that gets me. I publish one video everyday. This one here is for the week so i have two published each week.
That's good enough. Trust that this too is connected. You'll know what to do when you get there. You can even publish two videos of the same but different times. I dont think they'll notice anything. They'll think it's a different one.
Ok. We'll see how it goes from here. What kind of video am i creating. Maybe something where i needs to head out. Maybe do an adventure. Maybe do research about something. It can be something that's wildly popular and talked about.
I can chime in my opinion, share my experience with the matter. This way i can still make it from home. I have this and this works out. It is more researched and the unique perspective comes in handy.
Let's go there. This way, i use video snippets. I dont have to be on talking head. Just do voice-overs. Ok. I see what you mean there. It can go this way or that. It is more about communication and connection. Expand on these.
Delete the ideas that do not serve you. You do not need them. The language server is running in the background. Do i need it back there. What are my options. Just leave it be. Do nothing today. Look up what you can talk about this week. When do you publish?
Let's publish on a thursday. This way it gets processed for friday viewing. Everyone publishes on that day. It's the unique perspective. Get on there and be different. Be your big fish in a small pond.
And with that, i have the perspective that's different. Dare to question. You dont need to have all the answers. Sometimes it's just the questions that are important. The answers come with the questions.
Where how do you find answers. I dont know yet, but it'll be there once the question is there. My top 10 doubles players. Which ones would make a good combination. Aha. What makes her a good player anyway. Did she win the tourneys?
It could be. I dont have much published, but there are others with more spunk. I just dont get why they haven't won titles. Maybe they dont have to. Maybe they are ok with just playing at a higher level.
How do i get there. I can walk doggy here shortly. We can spend the daylight in the park. Or head off some place else. That would be interesting. I'm recharging the phone. I'll get some work done. Tennis can be later in the day.
It's the weekend. See what you get out of it. Maybe sundays people play. I can join that. I dont think i have that running on here anyway. I msgd that i wont be available the rest of the month.
How do you surprise yourself writing. The ideas come through. You write them down. You edit later. It's not the same thing. Now you can use the same in talking. You can will edit later anyway. You can even do a reshoot on that. But get everything on there.