Pages

positive in dark

 i suddenly got the something to wrie. I am editing these matches and got something there. What is this about.

I just woke up from nap. I guess this is connected. But i was pushing acting like that. It's supposed to be difficult. From here you find your clarity. You shine your light. It's not that you are fighting, but allow and let all things fall into place. Shine your light in this darkness.

In all the negative, be a positive. That's the point. It doesnt mean it's going to make it easy, but that you shine your light. Be a positive experience even if it were just for your self.

I think i got something in that thought. Leave it be then. That even if others are negative, you choose to be positive. That's the point. And you see how all this works out then. 

How else can we make this. I can arrange for something else. This way, you see what's here nad now. What can we do here then. I'm not sure right now. But just be this. I dont think she's playing anyway.

But if she did, hten we have three? Four. We still short by one. I wonder how zoe is available? I think she is but she's not in my contact list. I'm not going to play this next season.

This is more than enough. It's not fun this way anymore. I can do socials. Create opportunity for others to play or do the comp in this way. You get the idea. What other way means can you get this working.

How come there was no call for that. I'm not sure. Maybe there is something else here for you. But and you get the idea. Shine the light. Be positive in all this. It's difficult. Be positive in this difficult times. That's the point.

Leave it be. They have it hard themselves and they dont know how to use it. They are do not have the same self-awareness level as something. And you get the idea. So you move in this direction.

Just be positive in all this. You dont have to preach in any way. Dog is great. I love dogs. I move this way then. You can make something with this. It doesnt have to be perfect. Just be in this.

Can you write something like this way. What's the point here. How do you get this insight across. It doesnt have to be solid. But it can be simple words in the screen. 

Or i can simply watch something. There's not much out there. You can make a positively good video. It doesnt have to be funny. It can be something like walter mitty. I like that one.

You get the idea. It's broken already. I'm not broken. This one is. And i'm forcing myself in this situation.. No. It's the synchronicity. It's telling me to stay put. There's something here for you.

Otherwise, i'd ride that synchronicity as far away as it will get me. I dont get why it's so dificult. Can i not take it easy. It's the wanting. Just be here and now. Have the experience of what is. Accept. Allow. 

I dont want to be here. I see your point. What then. Observe. Put it in your awareness. What would i have to believe is true to feel this way. Now you see. Now you have the experience.

How do i use this in a positive way? You dont have to do anything different. Being in awareness is different enough. You sit in this process. Use up the energy. That's the point. Now you know.