i can place this constant, but at times it's best to let the window float for where the mouse is. Planning can be good, but tehre is insistence on the outcome.
I would rather ride that wave...but then again, there are those that will think i'm being lazy where in reality it's tao. But that's just me. Let it be so. I gained plenty insights on this. Ride that wave.
We have lunch out, then tennis. I prefer that joint, or this one here. I am open to ideas every now and then. Did we head out to play last time? I needs to clear this first.
Finish up then go. I have done this and can post later in a moment down the line. The shots seem lost. You haven't practiced that in a while. But i have my forehand. It's the glasses contacts that shook things up.
And i learned much in this process. So i put this in my awareness. I see the insistence on the outcome. The awareness alone is positive. Doggi-boi didnt like that gyudon. What was it then?
Not sure. But i dont have to know as it's not here. Maybe it's not relevant at this time, but this. I am testing out ideas, and this morning, i revert back to this.
I'll test that one out with one video or another. But you see the clarity on here. How do you make this any more different. Change the theme behind it. How? You can do plenty slow replay. How do you rephrase that.
I'll look it up later. But it's the scale that appeals to me...resonates in this way and that. What then. We have this coming up. See how it works out. Trust that this is connected for you.
If that's the hit you get then it's alright. But if it goes the next level neg, you make it positive. That's the point. Reuse this, or make something else.
I see what you mean there. Now you know. If you were in this space, you'd see what is relevant for you. I dont have to guard this. That's a negative. I simply walk away from it.
You see how it's different then. I get it now. Leave it at that. Now you see. What happens now. Rest monday, but we can do practice that time. Tuesday, not sure who's playing.
Leave that for now. Forget about it. Focus on something else here. Why would they want that. You cant bring that up because it's not relevant at this time. Simply do this. Get to the other side.
What comes next. You use up this energy. That's when you know see what comes next. And then you know. Then you use up the energy in this way. She cant run much so you see the situation.
But is that relevant for you. Practice long and short game. Focus me more on the short. Like that idea from golf. What happened to that channel. You put out ideas that resonate with the small pond. Aha.
There was another term for that but it escapes me now. I have tennis today and tomorrow. I can do two sessions, but yesterday i was tired from the match. At least i get to practice everyday.
And that counts towards a lot. You resonate in this way. How do you get to that level. I'm not really sure. But you see what's possible. Now you go in this direction. 36 break then 3 days.