i write, then have coffee. I work on the business--create content for ad. And it's a blank canvas. I test what works, then build in that direction.
I hurt. Maybe this is the canvas i work with. And what's up with that lady. She just sits in her car doing nothing? What does she get out of it. Maybe it's the company? Not really. Maybe it's a fetish where she wants to be seen in some way?
Is she married? She has a lot of things on there. Do you want to get involved in that? She goes there twice daily. That wasnt the case before. I cracked. How do i heal from this?
Kintsugi. You do not invalidate it. You build with it. You go in that direction with just the memory that this happened. But you do not dwell on it. You build the broken cup with gold and lacquer. And it has beauty in and of itself.
That's the point. It's all about spirit. Is she different? She seems like it. But every now and then the witch comes out. I was right all along. What did she get out of it. I guess i had something to do with it.
But i'm not like that. You see now why this is so. It's time to move on then. Build in this direction. That was a redirect. I dont have to go there. This trip is an eye-opener. I guess the issue is that i dont have te resources?
I feel like i am forced to stay here? That's the perspective. It's not. There's something here for you. You have it already. You now simply use up the energy. And i like this here bike. This is the direction i go.
Where do you get frames like that. I can order online. Wait for months for the package to get here. That's the point. And you dont have tennis? Not in days. There was one last night but it was too late to go. I was out with the dog when the decision was made.
It wasnt relevant then. Now the poop is hard? He's ok now. Dog pooped pee but doesnt want treat. That's new. What's it about. I'm not sure. I must have all the pics by now? That's greed? Just watch.
Daughter left her cap. What then. Finish up. Publish then get on with the day. I stays home all morning until past noon. I can have my meal now, then go on another fast. This time i can switch on a 3-day one.
Why not. I just need to switch to that mode, get out of the house. How do you see this going. I see others doing it, why not. I see the reflection again this saturday. She found the message.
What then. The others are still sleeping at this time. I wouldnt take along trip like that unless i was active with it. I get that. Now you continue on. How do you get to that level. You resonate with it.
Right now it takes so much but it is a commercial endeavor. It evolves from here and the next technology is going to be different. Why was that recommended. That's grown up and it's no longer your generation. But you have the elegant spirit in you.
That is the kintsugi part. How do you translate that. It's a choice. You choose to be in clarity. You do not react to outside something. You stay in your clarity. You widen your clarity. You become more clear because of the breaking.
Ok. I get that. And i detach. If you go there i cant control that. I can only control--not control, be in my awareness, my clarity. That's the point here. I have something to work with. You build this way.
What's the range today? I think a high of 22. I walks the dog later. But i do walls. Is there enough time for it. I think so. I fasts anyway. I can start right now. I can have oatmeal, then pizza then that thing. Rock melon.