what if it's different now. Is it? The basic blocks are still in there. Howis this different? I can put others on there that are different.
I was looking at videos. I am simply using up time? Now you see. You can walk out that door, find yourself a spot in hte universe and get come back for the things you need still. Otherwise, you are supported in all ways.
If you choose this path, you have the support in every which way. And you see that one is going nowhere as you have yours. You are putting judgement into it. Where how do you find one that's in the old ways?
Aha. That's a good question. First you resonate in that frequency. Once there, the world opens up for you to you and you see the reflection. That's all there is to it. You build in this direction and you see this. I finish these then have coffee.
But is it worth living your life for coffee? You dont even like it anymore. It's just habit that gives you a warm cup and a short high. Go fast. You get a high that lasts for hours.
Build on that frequency, that high. It continues in waves that lasts for days. Go there and you see. Why not explore this one path. You dont have to spend much anyway. You simply go meet for coffee. Chat. See what you get out of it.
It doesnt have to be fancy. Just get this sorted. You'll know what to do. But it'll show up as that. I dont have much. What then. I'm not sure. You can work something out. Perhaps go see the trials.
I see. You have something on there anyway. Or not. It's still part of that world. Detach. How do you detach. You choose your thoughts. Maybe this is what it's here for. But you have to escape velocity. I'm all about this right now.
I have conditions. That's why you are stuck. And you already have the answer to htat. Will that help. Why not simply spend time with people. Talk to the ones with wisdom. For someone that old, he dont have wisdom.
You see it on there. You'll know what to do. I need a place to crash for the next six months. I had that before. You can go into that. This is what it's for anyway. And you see. You know.
Why did i not reach out back then. There you have it. That one did not resonate with you. What can you do here. Bring the camera. Talk resonate. Connect. You'll find your audience. They will find you. Then they share. They support you in there.
You see where this is going. Now what. I still have condition. You are not welcome here. Where'd that come from. I see the energy. I dont have to shut this up. The body needs rest anyway. Go in this direction.
And you will see. Where'd that thing go. I think it's around here somewhere. I'll look into that later. It's one more junk. But it could be a connection already. And you get how that all is about.
I see. I sensed the energy. You dont have to go there anymore. Just do this. Get to the other side. And then you'll know. You'll get the message out of nowhere. Where did this come from.
You have guides. That helped get you through all this. And now you see. You brought this all to yourself. It's still there. I get that. You know the answer. Now you build go in this direction. Walk this way.
It blinks. You are over-thinking. You dont want that one. You see it everywhere. Go to this one community. And then you get what all this is about. You have this community. You have this village.