Pages

still cough cold

 i guess we're at that point then. Insight waking up: you are not leaving. You are widening your definition. 

It seems like this is what all this was about--redefine, shifts in perspective. I go into saying what these are about. Maybe cut them into their own separate video. But i can do recordings while i work. I can do that too. 

I can run the camera video while working on a screencast off my desktop. I record with the phone a talking head and voice over narration. I can edit the narration later on. But this in the meantime is a direction i can work with.

I works alone in the living room at this time. The mic seems ok on that ear-buds things. If it's a two word word then i hyphenate. I use hyphens. This makes it easy to scan the reading and still make sense.

There are people who are sincere but wouldnt make sense. So results is out the window, and so are relationships? Not really. It's good to have, but these are secondary. What comes first is your self. Do you have a good relationship with your self.

Goals, results--these are insistence on the outcome. What you want is direction, process. Hobbies and interests get you going. Results are moot. Not that i fail because of these, but they somehow limit my something. Point of view? Perspective?

It's all in there. I do this and i can do something in that regard. But you get the idea. That number is not enough. It's never going to be enough. Because you could have been making videos all those six months and come out ahead.

How long have i been here. Five monhts going six. Ox. I think i started publishing in october. I am almost there. I get eyeballs. The flags seems to have quiet by now so maybe i have a formula that goes under the radar.

I need to toilet after this. When i finish i get going with that. But that's just for show. Plenty on there is a mess. You continue on with this. Just do this. Get to the other side. Use up the energy in this way.

It's nice to be working out there meet people, but soon as you've settled down, i get restless. So go your own way. You dont have to bother about that one. Start with this. I go show that numbers. I dont run. I do jump-ropes, hit balls against the wall.

It's to keep the heart-rate going. So that when i heads out for a match, the body knows what to do. As it is, i like how i'm hitting the ball both sides. It's that there's so much noise when i play. 

That's what i be working on when on-court. In the meantime, solo practice, i work on making a good one shot. I dont have to do timing. It's inherent. I have hand-eye coordination practice. It's when i do back-spin shots. 

And it's part of the practice too. You dont tell people what's missing in the equation. I move these here. The font looks way bigger on this side of the monitor. The two monitors are not the same size. I'll have that changed soon. 

Dog is back. He had fun. Everyone is way bigger now. That one video is set to private go public in about one year. That's more than enough time. I have enough on there for six months to publish one video.

If these three to five channels are able to do so, why not me. Why cant i. That's the point. Then you work in that direction. You see how these things can be. I can add commentary but is there something to talk about. 

You can point things out. But it's more interesting when you ask questions. I see what that is about. These are things i can work on. Can you talk about these things different. They are there to show you about your self.