i'm looking into these things. I can look academic like that. Have soft lighting when i vlog. That's how you spell it now. Ao starts today.
I'm not keen about it. I'd rather do things different. I spend the whole day there and not really see much. I would rather do slow motion on the plays i think are interesting. I dont have to upload, but if when it's a series of shorts, why not.
But then again, there could be issues with it. I can use this as a platform for my ideas and sharing experiences. It is interesting because it's from an asian perspective. If that makes sense. You dont see much of it.
It's a different perspective from the sassani guide to life. This is what i've been doing the last ten years. It is interesting to see that. You can talk about these things and you draw unto yourself the people who are into these too.
What happens now. You look into these things. Finish these then continue on. They are about to head out anyway. I'm headed out too. The psyche is shouting this morning like a child in terror. Not terror, but wanting to get my attention.
I sensed that. I listen. I ride the wave of synchronicity. Take me out of here. I'm not stopping it. I listen. I ride that wave. This is what i do now. I make that video. This is why i havent been able to sleep. That was in the past.
These days, i sit quiet and tune into inside. Listen and flow. Life happens through you. I get that. And you dont have much of that around. Be the sane person in this way. You get how this works for you. Trust the timing. You have listened. This is the new voice.
And it's not just woo-woo. It's more practical around these things. This is what you do then. It's a tagalog phrase. It refers to the person. That's what the channel is about. So we get started today. There's so much to cover so i may have to publish everyday.
It doesnt have to be in the vernacular. You are talking to as many people as possible. The channel is in everyone. This is teh second coming. It's not about religion. This is insights flowing. You get them.
I would rather do this than get a job. This is what resonates with me for me. I understand responsible to not for. I continue on here. I get this now. I see what needs to be here. Work this through. Is that the next barty?
If it's the next something, it's not going to be that. Because they get to be the next target and get optimized around their play. So they lose their edge. You need to be at the top ten before you get targets.
Or something like it. Maybe top hundred. Do players have teams that go over these things? There are analytics. You can make something like that. I can look into it. I am looking into it. Go into this then that. Which one do i use.
Rust seems ok though. It compiles into an exe but can you use it online. You need something that runs on the cloud as the backend. Ok. I am looking into these things. Then you can have something in this regard.
The temp is not going to go as high. But it is warm already. I guess this is what happened here. And you need to be uncomfortable often and regularly. No more comforts. That is poison?
That's invalidating it. It is something i do not prefer. Preference then not insistence. There's so much to talk about. You can make edits on those and then talk about these things. You can refer to them regularly.
I see what you mean there. But i dont have time to go over these. I can make a book so it gets referenced regularly. I think i already have it in there, not just published. I will look it up.