there is so much to do, so much to choose from. I can do web laravel with golang. But the project i have in mind is for tennis. It's more ai machine learning. I can easily transition into web once i have that in the bag.
Mlai so it is then. I can do a series on this on the channel. It's interesting this way and i have several a number of resources already in there. We are in between slams so i have time to deep dive into this. I heads out after this, buy stuff from the market.
It's also time for my morning sun. I realised this morning that i was over-thinking things in the past. I could have simply acted from blink. Now i go in this direction. I get that now.
I opted out of tennis today. That's a nice looking axe. I am nuts over these things. It's for the long term. That's what all this is for. I get going in this direction. That one has so much stuff and the light is coming from the back.
Why is he having beer early in the morning. It's interesting. Have a look into it. Finish up, heads out. So much to do in the meantime. Ok this video is on loop now. She has the forehand motion i'm looking for. It's a short takeback and it has top-spin to it.
I can run this video before play. I can model this and play this way moving forward. I've done this before and it was easier to hit down the line. I think i had better feel with this motion. Does she take this the same when going cross-court?
That's what we need to see next. There's plenty talent out there. What's happening here. I can work this through, but i am after something bigger in this regard. You get how this is. Trust the timing. I heads out shortly.
Unless she intends to head out herself. I have spag in the ref to finish. I like that best. The others can be had for tomorrow. I can get me rice. That's the next project after pizza dough. I want to make good fried rice from hereon.
Ok. That can be part of the channel too. You see how all this works out for you. Just do this. Get to the other side in this one. Do i have to go on there. Just do this and see what you get out of it. I think that was there but now isnt.
Did i upload this one? It looks similar to that. I can do replays on those. I start off with slow-mo, then do fast speeds later on. Or simply do slow and repeat that again. That is totally different from the original. It's more for analysis than seeing the event.
But you get that part. You are moving forward from here. You get how all this works out. Now you know. Trust the timing. If you had started one, you'd be way ahead of the pack by now. Just get going. This is what's relevant for you.
This is how i think things through if i have to. Otherwise, i will rely more on blink. The over-thinking is an energy drain. You get what needs to be here anyway. Just do this, get to the other side.
Finish up then go. It's nice and cool anyway. I think the temp is below 20 so i wear the vest. I had another one i used to be able to close out. I have plenty on here anyway. Just go.
I blocked that person out. I'm justifying the existence of the experience. No. I was justifying the existence in my head. If blink, it's a no go. So i block. I move on to next. I slept well, woke up past eight. That was good and solid.
What is different. Maybe the energy is different this time. But i was getting more sun and exercise. Slow experience workout. I move on from here and just do this. Plenty on here you can do.
Is this something he can do. So much on here for you if you learn all this. It is riding the dragon. You dont tame it. You resonate with it. That's the equation here. That wasnt covered in that movie because they didnt understand. Aha.