it's lonely? Not really. I have choices available and i am simply choosing to be alone. I could hang out with other people. I can talk to others even strangers. I can stay walk around in the city.
I'm getting something out of this then. I am in the not yet zone. I feel this is the dominiant idea for now. Now that i'm aware, i can choose to let go. HOw do youconnect differently? You can see what that frequency feels like then match that emotion.
This here is nice. HOw do you get more into this? It's both contrast and reflection. I haven't worked in four days. That's a long stretch. Tomorrow we get back into it. The weekend is bogus. I can go to work this weekend anyway. I have a lot of insect bites. What are they?
Mosquitoes if i remember correctly. That was the last meal...wife asked for family blog url. I don't think you can get that from the site. Might as well go into blogger then look for the blog from there. I set hers as admin so she can make changes if she sees fit. What then? Two kids are at work.
I had a long nap. It must have been an hour. I woke up around two in the afternoon. I finished laundry then go to grocery. We needed more supplies. I may have to go back weekend. Two fridays to go. It's going to be quick once you get back into your groove. You know how to fold time and space. That's pain creeping in.
You can shift. You are always shifting anyway. Do i have to delete the old files? Do if you have to. I have kindle. I can read a book later on. Do you need other stuff? I'm not sure. I can get me books if i need them. Otherwise, keep to the light.
What's up with hero? What'shis story? It's the bot. You play with the bot. Make it wider though. It can easily reach into that but you can't really control it. You lead or reflect contrast with your frequency. Making it want to do sometihng may prove otherwise not work. It is the energy you have with it.
I can take another nap. The two kids won't be home early. What to do then? I'm not sure. I can do several things but this here could be an issue. Let's see how it goes. We are headed into market open but in four hours. This is going sideways. But the bears have momentum. Let's see how it goes then.
Price on daily is at moving average. That is support and bands seem to be widening. It can change perspective at any time. You can't lead out with these. You can make changes that you seem fit. I keep repeating that. Son did not reply. I wonder what's going through his head. I do hope he is having a good time.
Is his cousins there playing as well? I think so. They have broadband. It'd be fun when they get here? I am in a position to help then let it ride. Ride the wave and see how things go from here. You played this pair before. What happened? Previous friday was a wild trip. Could you have survived that? HOw else can you trade this?
Maybe go back to that other one and see if that stays fluid. You want a pair that makes wide swings. Right now auds seem to be gaining strength. Is that a good thing? As long as this trends. Am i on negative energy? It feels like it but i am using up the energy.
Then you can make changes if you have to. What happens next? It is positive open signal. This is bulling unless this turns south. It can go either way. Let it be so. You can forget about this and let it run its course. I see that now. What else is there for us? Are we going to have a wide berth on london open? There is four hours to go.
Let it be so then. This might go on a tight range. From there you can decide how to trade it. But for now, let it go. Let the wave take you where it wants to go. That hour chart was tight. HOw can you have survived that? Keep it tight. You might go for bands break then trade from there. That sounds good. You can choose not to.
But it looks like it makes sense. I'll look into integrating that for later. At least wife is updating blog with pictures. This way we have an ongoing photo album. We both contribute to it and we can improve from there. I need to upload more when i have time. She might get a new phone soon as she gets back.
Do i write a lot? Thi is writing. What you meant is expectation. I'm open to pick up. I'm not doing much anyway. I'm going out to pick up.