i'm sad. That movie was sad. It wasn't spot on i can't live without you kind of story. It was more i'm not sure if there's something there but that was something we went through. Maybe we can explore this path.
Then you do your best. That's all there is to it. Simply give it your best. No expectations or insistence. Just give it your best because it interests you and it's here. Therefore, this is relevant. This what's happening here and now is what's most important and relevant for you.
Son is going to a different school. What's going to happen this year? I'm different now. The response is different. The feeling is different. I know i'll be able to handle it. What's more, i am going to get better at this. I am already better at this. What happens now? Do i go toilet? I may have to do another round tomorrow.
I'm bored so i write. I write about this that bores me. I see insights there. Anxiety is in the past and future. It's filters that are not in alignment. HOw do you teach that? You talk about your experience. You face up to someone. It scares the shit out of you but you level up anyway.
This is the energy you are expanding into. You shift into this energy. And then what happens? You allow for this to be here. You can use it anyway. Then you become different from this process. Others won't like it. That's their path. Not that i'm better or worse. My path is different.
We all have a different path. So this one starts on this date. Is training there. Who is going to do that? It's weird that way. What is going to happen now? I don't know. They are getting more people still. Are they going to let go of others? I don't think so. It don't look like it.
What can you do about this then? Finish the process. Use up the energy. This is what's here for you anyway. Then you can be of a differnt shift. Anything that falls into place is there to get you to level up. You know differently. Is that fear you feel? So i write much. I do this all the time anyway. What is different here?
I thought it was boiling but it wasn't. Not that i'd be relieved that it's over but life goes on. You can see what's here or not. But it's here anyway. HOw do you match that frequency? I'm not sure how but you have everything with you to make it work.
Then you are in that vibration then. It's not this or that. It's all connected anyway. You put in enough notes. You can make this work for you. You have everything in place. Am i being positive here? Or is that negative energy pretending against anxiety.
What is the positive response anyway? When you fail falling flat on your face, what is the positive response? That it's here for a reason. You pop the egg so the hot water seeps through to make it easy to peel off the shell. Then the outer albumin becomes cooked leaving the inner yolk to be not overcooked.
Or i hope think that's what is supposed to going to happen. Then i can check that out tomorrow. But soon as it boils, turn it off or get it out of the heat. Let the inertia cook it through anyway. Is there a better way to do this? I'm not sure. I think there is you cook it for a minute or two then use cold water to stop it from cooking.
I don't like morning shift but this is where i am. Let's get this over and done with then. HOw do you find the light in this. You help people out when you can. HOw could i have helped that? I don't know. If it was for me to help the idea would stand out.
I had that message in my phone. It's lost now. That part of my life is over. What's going to happen then. I'm not sure. Only that this is where i am and the energy is here to use up. Do we go see a movie tomorrow? I don't have enough balance. They can go if they want. Or we can go after payday.
By then people would have already seen it. Let's plan that then. What other options do you have. She's going to bed. This is a different christmas. Let it be then. Let it be quiet this time. You had it anyway. You are circling back but this time it's different. You are on a different river all the time.
HOw to use this then? Allow for this to be here. If it's uncomfortable a feeling, let it sit there. Be uncomfy. Use up the energy. What do you see when you are uncomfy? You see a different perspective. You use this later or now but it's there for you. Put that energy in your satchel.
You might use it later, or not but it connects with other things. This is the adventure. HOw can you learn all that. Maybe you don't have to. Maybe you only need to write about it. Then you go write about it. What's going to happen now? I'm not sure. Use it up and the energy will change.
You've been here before. Things are going to spiral expand. That's a new phrase for me. It's always different. You don't have to be there. You can access that energy from here where you are. You don't have to be there. That comes in handy later on. But now, you are aware.
Is that better than unconscious. It depends. HOw does it serve you? Being aware feels better for me. I can make changes to my energy creation. Then use it that way. What other things do we have in here? It is here anyway. Eight years. I have nineteen in the bag.
That is a lot. It is mothenig for you. HOw did you spell that. Most people do not have that. Again, my process is different. I can go toilet later. For now, finish this. I leave early tomorrow. I shower later i guess. Let's do that after writing. Do i post these today?
I don't know if i can write tomorrow. I get up earlier than usual. I leave the car on that side. It's a long walk to smales though. I think i'll just leave the car there. It's better this way and it feels right. What other options do i have here? Can you park closer? I think so.
It's good for four hours though. Then you can try something else. It comes through you. HAve you ever felt that? I think so. There were instances in the past. Then you can match that frequency and be that writer. I am getting so used o it that it don't feel connected.
I can go to toilet after this then take a shower. I'll have time for a nap later. For now, i finish writing then i'll post these. HOw do you think you can write? I'm not even sure i can. What if someone took it? Then it's gone for you. Can i bring my own stuff? What if sbs?
Then use a different thing. You know the drill. I can test one and see how it goes. The signal is right close and there for you. If it don't work then use something else. I see what you mean here. Then it all comes together. January comes over. When does it change?
I'm not sure yet but you'll know when it's there. It all falls into place and you don't have to lift a finger for it. At times it's like that anyway. There's a new tenant upstairs. It's a business for you. Then you can make it work that way. The lady comes once a week to clean up.
I am free weekends that way. HOw do you trade this week? You can as positions are taken early. Then you can see how far it'll take you. That's the plan then. What other things need to be here? I'm not sure but it's more than enough. I'v lost connection. I am looking to finish these now.
Done.