at the end of the day, it is the quality and how you respond to what is on the outside that counts. It's not what you have or who you are. These are perspectives and subject to change. Even your response is subject to change, but where the response comes from never changes?
It does change as well. Change is the only constant. You do not change then the response doesn't change as well. It is this change dynamic that makes you unchanging and constant in the universe as well as infinitely expanding. That was confusing but there's a seed of truth to it.
I feel anxiety. This is less now. It used to be so much more. What do i do with this energy? Look into the source code. I sense insistence and expectations. Simply be open. Things can go this way and that. You will always know what to do. You will have what you need in every moment. This can come in any form. You are open and you will have what you need.
HOw is insistence? It is you wanting the situation experience to be something and not being open. What am i writing about? I'm not sure. I'm connecting and these are what comes to mind. I am analyzing? I think so. Then let it be here. Simply write what comes to mind. This is part of the synchronicity.
At least with ma cross you use less lots and the fund will last longer. The trails are wide enough to let the trend go through and the crossover will take care of itself. The bot is on the hour chart as well. No need to rush things then. I don't think i'll see the london open today so i can let it go.
I'll drive them to sunnynook then have coffee in there. That sounds good for me. I can skip yoga if i have to. Plenty of time in there. It is a long walk for him and i'm ok with driving. I go have coffee anyways. Whats going to happen here? I'm not sure yet.
Am i to finish writing these? I may have time as these two are still getting ready for sunnynook. They leave next week. My day off is sunday next. I forgot how it goes but after this week, day off is again on a weekend. Christmas i work through it then weekend off. I can get overtime on those days.
I'm not doing much anyways. On that monday i may be at work so they do grocery without me. I vaguely remember my schedule then. I need to print out the roster next time. I can simply go there and do it next. For now, only play with this. There has to be a way to print that easy. For now it's not here so i'm alright with it.
The anxiety is caused by ie's. You can change that from here on. Or not. It's up to you. Wife is going to be home tonight. She can be with the kids. They can go out later if need be. I don't have to stop anything there. This now is my process until march or so. For now, where is the light? It's in those moments.
Each moment you have a choice. You can choose to be in that moment by being open. That's where you find the light. HAving ie's get you out of the light. It's still allowing if you don't get sucked into the rabbit hole. But know that it's still connected for you. It's how you can use up the energy.
Even last night was part of the process and it's still connected. I have dishes to wash. This here is two weeks. I can play with this and see how it goes. You get that over the time and you'll see how it goes. It's still here for you. I can write much and writes much everyday.
One kid stays home. The other has work until midnight. I think wife can pick up for later. What time do i get home? I'm not sure yet. When she gets back i could be already sleeping. This is not good for sleep pattern? I'm not sure. I'll be sleeping in the bus coming home. Let's see how that goes.
This is unfamiliar territory now. That call center work paid off big time. HOw do you see it's there for you? Toilet habits changes again. I miss them long midday naps. Can i go there again? It is different but you can see something similar that you can use. Again, make this last as long as it will go.
Am i doing this full two years? It feels like it. Should i do the insurance thing? If it is connected then you can go make it work for you. Can i get assistance with it? You have to process this yourself. I'll do that over coffee. That sounds logical then. I'll bring that in the bag then.
What else is there? Finish this one and see how it goes. It comes back with error check if not then it works out so you can use it. Time flies very fast so you can write about these things. HOw did your day go. HOw did it work out for you. What did you get out of it. That is clearing work.
Can i even write about it? You can talk about that but is that where you want your energy to go? Or would you rather do something else? You see where this is going? Euraud is going sideways. It's because of the news then. HOw can you profit off that? You do the one pip wonder. Start off after you get home and let it run over night.
As long as there is no news on both sides you are going to be alright. If there is news then it's going to wipe you off the boat. I guess you know where this is headed. HOw else can you play this? Look to something else. That dragon pair rides far and wide.
Can you take on it? It's not like the dragon pair is on the outside. It projects through you. Then you can play with the energy this way. Can you help out? I think i can on my way to work but i gotta leave early for that. Do something else. It's already taken care of itself. HOw do you use up the energy.
Sit on it. Process it. You don't have to go on autopilot. At times you can choose that. But when it's not here then you can do something else. You can slouch. But it's a choice. You can change that choice as well. It's up to you. That gaming thing is temporary. It's always changing anyway.
The mobile phone has so much computing power but most of the time it just sits there. Take a moment to read through the terms and conditions. They are not making it easy for them even when the intention is so. HOw do you use up the energy? Only be in the moment. I think you see how it's connected. Getting ready to leave soon.
I'm almos there anyway. I feel anxiety? It is energy. It is your source code that filters that energy. Know that you'll have what you need at the very moment. Right now you have everything that's relevant for the frequency you are at. It's always shifting and that's the beauty of it.
You are always creating this? Moment here and now is what you are. Everything is coming from yyour consciousness. I'll have coffee and sort things out myself. Then i have this in my process. Is there another word for it. Do i write everytime? I think you have a clear stretch of sleep time there.
Two weeks and roster shifts again. This is how you are right now. You get through two weeks this way. It's always changing though. It's alright to be late as well. You can be in this moment everyday. What more can you do about it. Simply have a chat to make it change. That's why it's here.
Or not. Your stats are affected that way. What can i do here? Smaller candles is alright. News on thursday can move markets. There's one happening right up around lunch or when you get back. Look into this. Entry is going to be tight both ways. HOw can you profit from this? I'm not sure yet.
That one broke the pair. I get two of those and i'm back in the saddle that way. You can rud the payday bot this way or that way. It don't matter. It's your energy anyways. You can have it at london open and finish up that way. You can even have two charts to have both bots run.
Sounds good to me.












