Pages

clean the car

what's it like if i was the person i prefer to be? I'd be at zero point most of the time. There'd be contrast but i'll be using them as feedback. I take off during weekends, more so when i hit my trader bot targets. I'd go on vacations with so and kids if available.




What else? Tell me more about the feeling? I'd be taking it easy. I'd have coffee in the mornings after i drive them to the bus stop. I'd be going out for the experience. I'd be visiting friends and relatives. I can help others with the payday farm. This title sounds too short term. What is a better label?

Weekend farm bot sounds better. Let's caall it that from now on. How will this feel? I'd be watching the market and decide if the bot runs or not. Most of the time though, it just runs. The trail is too tight. I can fix it so it lags behind. But then again, after you get stopped out and conditions are still good, you get another shot.




Do i sell the bot? It's like this situation now. Bands seem to point south and it'll fall over soon as you get more volume. I'd be spending more time for the self and my environment. Will it be fun? At the least, it'll be quiet. What else how will it feel like? I'd be pleased with my self. How will you respond to things?

Will i quit this job? Yes. This so i can have more time to my self. I think this bot looks good at this time. Do i need to get another one in place? I don't think so. At least not for now. I'll be managing my positions manually. I can incorporate tweaks every now and then. Right now, price is going sideways. If when it goes up nothing happens.




Then i can just write. Am i uploading these files as well? It's something to listen to that's different. I can tune in to this when i go home. Or something else. Gout is here. I start today. It's going to be there for feedback. Otherwise, it'll get cleared up. Use up the energy that way. You know how it works.

And then what? Will it get boring again? Probably not. I'll be visiting the inner circle. I'll be spending time with them. I'll bring them over as well. That is a lot of happenings. I'll help out with her relatives. She might not be able to bring them over as is but i can help. Then we can see how things go. How will it feel like? I don't know yet. For now, this is where i am.




What happens to it? I'm not quite sure yet. But if it opened on that side, i think i need to tweak them rules. I'll do so later. In the meantime, the open signal makes sure that price is above and not just testing the waters. Closing eyes help to narrow down options. Is he going to sleep soon? He usually takes a nap.

Wife will finish at five. I write to use up the energy. At least this is going to last a week? We shall see. I have non farm payroll coming up on friday. That's two days from today. Is it going sideways from here? It looks like it. You can use that bot and test or do something else. I would rather use this hedge bot and see how it goes.




At least it's different this time. Others use hedge instead of martingale. At least you see where this is all going and play with the energy. Anyway. This kid is discussing his christmas gift for school. What is there to do. I don't impose unless it has to do with safe and rights. Then i go in there.

But this is where i am. I have files processing while i was away. It's not even halfway and it's a lot already. It keeps the pc quite busy. We leave in two and half hours. How to use up the energy? You look into source code. You've been here 90 days. You've seen it all anyway. You'll know what to do when you get there.




This is trusting the synchronicity. It's effortless if you looked at it this way. Then you know it's part of the process. I did not go but it's still there. Then i trust this timing. There is something here and i see where this is going. Not that there is insistence or epectations. I am open to what is here and now.

Right now, i have this weekend farm bot running. I am testing on live servers. What will be will be. At least it's all here and now. I don't know how things will turn out but i am open. I have a new phone even and i did not ask for it. It's going to pay for itself. I don't know what's next.




What else to write. I feel better already. Should i write a book? I can do that. It's an option that's open for now. What's it going to be about? This experience through contrast and you use up the energy this way. You are open...hero is open to synchronicity. Things happen and hero is able to turn things around shift inside. That's how hero can change and come out on top?

Not on top, but it seems that it affects him in a positive way. That's what the job thing is about. And then you trust the timing. How come they don't know that? Maybe there are a few pokcets of here and there. Other than that, it's there for a reason. You used all that negative energy to get here. You used it for a positive reason and you got positive effect out of it.




This is what the story is about. It's how you shift frmo the inside no matter what you see on the outside. You need plenty of negative energy to sift through. This is why you are here. You put yourself first. Then you can use this to shift. It accelerates you. Then you can make something out of it.

Should i start writing it? I am already writing it. I don't know how it's going to be but i am writing down ideas here and there. Anything is possible. Then let it be there for you. Should i get that as well? I can do so on next payday. It's part of my process. It helps out charities even if i don't get anything out of it.




Apparently it does. Price is testing entry parameters. If it goes then it goes. If not, do something else. London is about to open. We go out at seven. I have to pick up two kids and then wife. Then we go to that foodcourt. The kids love it there. Price is testing entry. Let's see how this goes. I adjusted the trailing stop.

If it goes then it goes. This kid knows how to cook rice. I taught him? No. I showed him how but he practiced and he got better doing it several times. I think the others know how to make rice as well. They just don't do it as often. This kid here gets to practice much. What happens then? Eventually he is going to know just by looking at it.




It's not an exact science anyway. How to do this then? It has a trailing activator. You don't have to worry about this. I think the entry params were met. Trade is on. I have more files processing. I think this will finish in time before we leave. It's been an hour.

Now what? Get to the other side. I have pics on my hard drive and it rotates now and then. Not all of it is processed though. Now that this is done, what happens next? I keep repeating that. Soon as the local mind gets busy, i get in the zone. Then you know what to do. I cleaned the car. Next i shower i clean the toilet.




I clean the car once a year around spring or summer. I'll do another set at autumn. I can do that. I slouch. You sit in front of the pc. What else can i do here. I have meat in there that i can eat. Is there something else you can do? Just finish writing. I can post these and then i'm off to something else. At least it's moving.

And then what? Finish writing. This japanese cheesecake is so soft and delicious. Next i get that is one year from now. I am in transformation mode. Then you go there. I like the metaphysics of it. I learn much from there as it is all energy anyway. I can move these files to my phone. If it keeps to that then you have continuation.




I am almost done. Two kids at home and i can take a nap again. I type fast? I miss writing. Soon as things open up i'll get back to it. You never cross the same river twice though. How do you getthere. Trust the timing. You get there in perfect timing. It's going to be so effortless that you wonder how you put in too much effort before.

How? Trust the timing. What else is there? I don't know yet. Will this continue to drop? Could be. London is opening in five hours. Plenty of time for this to process. I can take a nap when this is finished. It's at halfway point now. Bands are pointing down and then it can pick out where to go. This is the last time.

I am done.