Pages

bikes in there

wife got a bite moving to aus. I guess we are headed in that direction now. I take this as synchronicity. It's here it's relevant it resonates with me. It's the change part that i go through. It's not negative. It is exciting. It's the ego mind wanting to control things i guess.




How do i ship bikes to aus? I am excited about the wwarm weather coming in. We can be in that time frame. I'm open. Let's see how it goes. There is negative. That's part of the process. I have negative everywhere i go anyway. How do you bike down with bikes on snow. There must be special tires on there. I can look at it. They look like not fat tires at all.

What to do today. They have chopper with them. That is expensive. Someone has to pay for all that. They sit around all day anyway. How come i did not get that. Is it too thick and slush? Why are those blinds close? What to do today. I want to ride out at least. I can ride tomorrow. I shoulda rode yesterday but that's in the past. This is where i am now. I dont even have to do anything.

The best way for me is to stick to this see this through getting clear about these things. Why is there shotgun in there. I dont have that much hair. Plenty out there for me. I only resonates with it. What happens now. I'm not sure. Just write about this. Can i get me some coffee. I would love that. Where to go. Not sure. I can ride up to office and have coffee in there. I can wear shorts.

I can do that over the weekend. Just ride up take it easy. I start earlies coming up and then they shift again. Might get a text there. Let's see how it goes. Can ride up to there it takes a lot of time. But go from here to there is the adventure. What comes next. I'm not sure. I envy her. Then that is the ego looking through. Not that it's bad that way. I can clean that when i get home.




For now finish writing then get on with the day. What did i do last time. I went to uber eats. What was all that noise. Not sure. Sounds like she's stalled or something. That wasnt the bike. Daughter took bike to sleepover. At least she's out having fun. Thatbe fun too. I was there. Not that i passed it on but it was kinda colored. I could ride out to the city and see them for lunch. That takes up all day.

Not sure i am fit enough. Let's see. That be a cool playground but not a lot of greens in there. Let's see how it goes. I can always move up north. She is getting old in there. It's the beaches i long for. Then it's headed that way. I dont have to do that now but i was fit enough back then to finish one. I was grooming resonating in the background. Do i have coffee now. And then what. She is different energy there. When does it come in?

Look into it. Then i see what happens next. For now, finish writing. It is envy. Then i am aware. Then i connect. I have this here. And what comes out the other end. Not sure yet. Them bikes be cool. Them be expensive and that is envy. I dont need that much to enjoy riding. All i needs is to get out and just rides. I dont have to train for anything. If that license be the issue then i dont have to go there.

It's just opened itself up that way. I might see this as otherwise but this connects back anyway. What else is there. Not sure. I can stay here but there's really nothing here for me but wife and kids. It's time i build up a life of my own. That's a lot of swimming. Do i want to swim in there. Not much for swimming. Surfing is me then. Just do this. Do you go there anyway. I dont know. I can check out bikes in there. That old vintage frame is what resonates with me. How come they changed.




It's market influence. Not sure why that is. What is this about. The frames are smaller and slope that way. I can ask about that. Or not. Do i need track bikes. Not really. This guy rides anyway. What comes next. I dont know. Where can i ride today. Go out to that mcdo thing then ride back. That is a full day of riding. I get back i am fasted. I spend the day on this energy. Where else can i go in here. I dont know. Just do this then.

That is plenty of riding and they want you to buy the bike. I dont have to go. That chain link looks good. What kinda riding do i want to do. Get me a frame old school then build up from there. But since we are headed there i might not wants to go there. What else can i do in here. Finish this thing. Then i can see what comes out the other end. They have ideas. Maybe that wont resonate with me. They changed a lot.

Is it better this way. I can go head to head on price with that. But they have a budget and they can use that for branding stuff. But at the end of the day, when someone else makes fun videos better then that is for naught. Maybe it can be this and that. I see what you mean there. Son is alone at home. I can stay here but he wont come out until two. Then i can head out. The laundry is finished. It's hanging outide.

I can text him later to bring in the laundy. Do i have to bring my jacket in here. Yes. It be warm. Then i can walk up or ride up to that side. That is all the training i needs for the day. I also am replacing them ice cream for her. And then what. I dont know. Just enjoy it here be in this light. That is arrogance because there is fear in that. They make you think it's power but it's not.




What other options then. Ride out to have coffee. I am not sitting here all day do nothing. I am fasting anyway. I get that. What other things can be done out there .is it too expensive to do that. Why not build my own brand. That sounds like fun. I can do my own marketing. How do you put it out there makes it accessible. I dont know yet. But i can build my own series of bikes this way.

That can be my side gig. Then i am doing something that i love already. Worry or cross that bridge when you get there. For now, only do this. It has infiltrated. Not in that way. No city riding. They have to focus on that and then see. But it's not me. That is a big frame. Too big for me. I guess so. Should i get me another smaller frame. There was that. But now it is not here. I can look into that but this here be fine. Plenty opportunity to make changes out here.

They should give out them hats. Then everyone has them and it's not special. I see that. Then it is negative that way. What comes next. I dont know. Just head out ride out. See where this is headed and then you decide from them. I finish then i post. Then i get to that side of the road then i see where this is headed. And i am finished one more line. It is i forgot what race that was.

You come in as pairs and that is your time but it is the weakest link that goes in there. Do you want those. I can copy that and market them differently. It's all marketing stuff. How do you get into that. I'm not sure. They ask about what you've done but if when you are that good then you have something in here. How do you get into that. You go fast. Really fast. Then you shift. Shifting is not fast. It shifts.