Pages

tax them out

im going to stick with this video for a while. Not much happening here but a yoga teacher. I woke up upset? Not really. There was insight and then got into reddit compared my self situation with others top picks. I dont think that's fair. There are thousands of them on reddit having an up cycle. No use comparing as mine is not relevant to theirs.




So how do i get back to center. I simply pay attention to what is here and now. No need to project. I cna start delivering this weekend. There is nothing else that's out there. I can do just one. If it goes ok then i get another. If not and the day ends in the negative then i still have myself a job. At least things are moving forward.

It'll rain a bit the rest of the morning until it's time for me to go. This is korean. There be settings like those and this is not relevant for me now. Just grow organic? Where did that come from. White house wood floors varnished light almost yellow as brown. We went there for a pinoy event years ago. We were on our first year i think. And i compare to that history.

No game as well. Mine is not resonating with that. I just write stay in this moment. There be plenty in there that have different energy. I'm fine i see the contrast and it's not me. You microscope into that and you see the difference. That part there is nice. What else can i do here. You trust them rather than do your own research and see what makes sense for you. Those are nice lines.

I am on the way. Compared to someone who is there, they dont gain immediately but you see the bloat. Mine energy you see its slow but there is less bloat and the energy is headed in this direction. So the path shows me the time and space and how it can be used. Be here and now. Change one thing and you change everything. It has to be from the inside as nothing else is out there. And that's how you proceed from here.




What comes next. You already are. Why did she get up so early. Not sure. She did not go to school yesterday. I want to be on day off. If that works i go again until it stops working. And then what. I'm not sure. But you save into that put something into it. Where do you get the energy for it. Right now it's not relevant for you. Why did it turn into that. It's not yoga that way.

I will have a look for now. It's still about them. These things are possible see. You dont have to go there that way. What is this about. Too fancy. It serves the ego more than anything else. I guess so. Unless everything else is online for him. It is more ego for him. But just see the video. I like that one. This one too. It's the lines and you clean them so you maintain the lines. It dont have to go this way or that. Simply get going in this direciton.

I can make changes this weekend. I'll see how it goes. Them brakes thing he forgot something there. Could be a phone or wallet. I like the lines on them saddles. It's the leather. It's the browns. I like browns. Compare them with blues dark and you have a good go on that. How else can i work more with them lines. Not sure yet. See where this is headed. Then i can go deep into that. It's something i can do as well.

That one is nice. You create them custom then see how it goes. It can be painless that way. You have a nice shop in there. It can be classy if you make it so. There be a market for that and you can see how it relates into that. He ships them from here and there. That can be added to cost. Why am i on this energy. Waiting for wife to go. You change from the inside. This is how i use this energy.




I clean it and it's like new already. It's not about racing then. Its about being in the moment and enjoying the ride in and of itself. Then i can ammoving forward with it. What bag is that. It's xharness config as they say it. Not relevant now. Who said it. I can go into that. Explore that then. What is that series about. You create just enjoy being here and now. Then you see how it connects.

How do you actually increase that. It's not a lot. But if you make changes to it then will it happen. How do you get from here to there. Not sure yet. It can be communal. But not all of them are in that nature. You can tax them out of it then give back to the people. You see where this is going. Then i am in this rut. See it. Allow it. I am resisting. Now what. I am still in that momentum. Things feel stuck at this time.

Simply observe the thoughts. I dont have to fight it. Just be here and now. Then i can see where this is headed. A hill ride is dreaded? Not exactly that negative. More like a challenge. I like them racks at the front. Something i am using anyway. Then i can make changes as well. How to use them brakes as is. I can change things now. I can use the ones from the other bike but it breaks apart everything else.

These shops are going places. I think so. You can always expand on to something. But things are changing with me. I think hers has stopped its momentum. This kid is up early. What is happening there. She bikes to work. Where do you leave it then. You have shops. Then you see what's happening there. It feels more like a boiler room. I get what you mean there.




Give this a year. See the attention. You have this in the negative. They took everything in there. How do you protect? Not really sure but there are things in there you can do. You see what that is doing. I've seen this before. Then it is going not where you want. These videos look lame. But it only wants to show a point. I see what you means there.

Just write finish this then see how it goes. I want to stop now. Then i stop. I write about stop writing then get what you can out of it. But its this and that. This is still lame movie video and you can see what is there. What can i do in here. That bag i see it before. Those other ones not for me. I am seeing this. I want to stop writing now. Why so. I want to get on with my day.

But this is what my day is about. I feel plenty resistance in there. How can i change? By allowing. I sit through it. Upset then just be upset. Feeling negative. Feel it right through. Dont change it just do this. How come you have to do all that. It's not fun riding that way anymore. Then i can do a lot.

Like what. Just ride and see how it goes. Write i means. Then you lock up everythin in there. Just observe this no need to do anything else. If it is like that then i wouldnt want to ride anymore. They have them all expensive and ride like they drive. Then it wont work. Not sure. I am comparing. Then i can allow or let go. Also look under the hood.