im upset here. I guess the momentum is on that side. What now. Just see this. It's that guy on the other side of the video. What backpack is that. Do i still wants to go there. I dont think so. Simply observe. Your self is wanting to control that part. What now. I dont know. Trust the timing.
I still have this to consider. Do the dishes. I am upset, not wanting this. Observe the thoughts. If that was meant to happen then it would have. Should i say something about it. I dont know. I still needs to wash. I was upset last night and still am. What could i have done differently. Soon as i went downhill the thoughts came with it.
That one you can use as an excuse. It's cheap. I got me the cap and cables and also the iem's. The music sounds so much better but its not monitor headphones. They sound better compared to earpods i'll give them that. What then. I dont know. Two days left and it's easy to go downhill from there. What can i do different. I start at eleven next. Was it a weekend break. Not sure but i think so. I can check that again.
At least it dont start too early. I may have time for yoga in there. I am not liking myself this way. I am doing omad. What can i do differently. There's a but in here. I saw how this fits in. But in th emoment i forget. Then i look under the hood. What comes next. I dont know. Only do this then see how it goes. The power cycle can do wonders. If it didnt then i send over a tech to make changes.
Zoom in zoom out. You'll know what to do. Maybe i dont have to do that one anymore. What happened there. Not sure. Look at that crowd. That was broadway. Them are big packs. Do i want to go there. I think this is the past in me. What can i do in here. Ride to there. That tells you how you are doing. What comes next. She dwells too much in the past. Then she is not awake. Am i. Not this time.
Then it served me well. What comes next. Not sure. Only do this then see how it goes. How do i finish these. I just started and yet now i dont wantto finish these anymore. I dont know. He is following this kid. What happened to the guy on bike. Just write about it. He lost him. Is that it. He's back. I am lost. Just finish writing. I havent been writing. I have been upset. Howo to spend this weekend. Just get out.
They be open saturday. It starts at ten ends at four. I can go there. Get this over and done with. I see. Let's do that then. I be out all day then. What are my other options. I dont know. Cross the bridge when i get there. For now, it's only this. I do omad at the least. Then ride this one out. Start sunday then. At least i get that part. By the time you get there i just started and get a head start.
I was sleepy and the eyes shut down. I got bored somehow. It was not a conversation but he is kinda that way. I saw that. Then i can see how things change. Why is that there. Is that something else. He is riding in there. That was funny. It must be fun riding there all day. Does it ever feel old. What is this lady talking about? I dont know. It is projection and hoping in the future.
Why not put it in the here and now. What can i do here now. Finish, post then shower. Then i get ready to go to bed again. That sounds ok. Do i want to go there. Whats she up to. Not sure. Let go. Or allow self to be upset then change the pse. That is the best alternative i see now. I feel like from there i was lost and somehow i did not get that. This lady is like not awake.
Do i still need that plastic? Not in the way i see it. Then i can get rid of it now. It doesnt really serve a purpose. Its only there pacute. Then it's baggage. I dont need it. I dont have to do what everyone else is doing. Am i testing something here. I am comparing self with others. I see that. Maybe it's time to go. It could be. But i'm not yet done. I am seeing this through, use up the energy. Then that be done.
I am doing a good job that way. At least i am getting these insights. This served me well. I have them now and then. It comes naturally like it flows right through. I shower after this then i get ready for bed. Is there anything i wants to see. I can open several pages. I am back with firefox. What is the new video about. That sounds exciting in there.
What else is here. Not sure yet. Only do this. Then i finish soon. Am i waiting up for her. That was a long nap. It was. Time to move on from here. It goes from out into the city and back. How long is that loop. How fast are they going. A lot of people in there are not awake. I too am not awake and this is feedback for me. Use up the energy this way. This kid rides fast.
I may be not there anymore. That is a definition. These folks are not in the present. I see that. It is in the past. Anything else here for me. This laptop may need a replacement soon. Do i go this way or something els. Not sure. Only do this. I will shower. What are my other options here. My work there has helped a lot. I just showed bling there.
At least it's not possible this way. At least you see how it works. And then i can figure out differently. What is this place. Where does it lead to. How do i get there. Not sure yet. Is it because of these things. What if you dont have them. You dont need a bag. You simply needs to head out and ride. Just enjoy the process.
I like this hat. I dont need anything else. I like that sense of humor. It is feedback though. I see the point. Then use it in your life. Keep on keeping on. This is here and now. I was slouching in there. I see that. I finished ten minutes into it. Then i can improve on this. How to get better. Cross that bridge when i get there.
Why did that lady call in. I dont know. They could have assisted their own way. I am working with this, moving forward. At least it's all here for you. Now what comes next. I dont know yet. Let's see what comes out of it. I was able to connect and help out with that. How come it wasnt the same here. Was the restart necessary.
I believe so but i can test that here. This here is a new video. What bag is that. At least it's here and i have less already. Is there anything else here for me. I will shower i post this when finished. Then i get ready to go to bed again. What happened last night. Plenty of thoughts. The momentum was there and had to change momentum. Then i am aware. What is that guy doing there.




