Pages

a habit then

there's something about this garden. It's alluring if i understand the word correctly. This feels right here i am atm.




So enjoy the energy. You created this. I dont have to get much of anything else other than what's here and now. I have extra so i can put them back in anyway. Or get some stuff i will use for the channel. I was going to write need, but it seemed not right for this time.

Moving on. How does it feel to interact resonate with this energy. How did it get there. How can i use this different. They have the need to explore. You can be in that moment. I have the cam set it on that mode and you can use it any which way. I can install that if it comes through. If not, move on to the next.




You always resonate. When you get that neediness, then you move on and forward. I have stuff coming along. If it is in the postie then it's on its way. I dont have to worry about it much. Keep it coming then. You get quick service or not, it's all the same. They can hire more hands, or update improve the system. You can make it work in different ways at all levels.

What are these trucks. I feel like i slept through but shallow. Maybe i was rested enough and i can go back to bed later. For now, it's ok to get up and write. The temp is a bit higher this morning. It used to sit at five. I woke up to 2deg one time. It's still winter so that means things can go this way or that.




The phone is much bigger than the last but not as big as a tablet. I am gone this way and that. Never again will i head back there it made sense back then but now i dont think it works in that direction. Now things be different. I can try lineage on that and see how it goes. It becomes a toy now. I can program the machine in there see what comes out of it.

I have much in place and am open to synchronicity. This is what the channel is about. It's not going to be about this or that. I was seeing that in there and the guy either has great film skills and editing. The video came out great. It's the voice-overs that killed it. But you have a choice. Others like these videos running in the background.




Or not. But it looks great this way. Who else is in the groove. Others are in there anyway. I can cut that as it works as well, or stay in place. I dont need another one. This works well as it is. I dont have to improve on it. For now continue writing. I can pay off the next one now so i am halfway through. I'd hold on to this for now.

At least you see a resonance to that energy. You sensed it. I can expand on this. It goes to all levels in the shift. This is what it's all about. You get how these things work. It is separate. How do you accelerate. Play with it. Keep to the light. Act on your excitement. This energy tells you it is connected. Let go of expectations of on how things should turn out.




This is what trips you up. Now that you are aware, how do you wish to go about this. I rode up and down there. I remember that. It felt great. How am i here then. It was like a dream butthat is what it feels like actualising the energy. Now that you know, you can use this in your everyday life. Let's get going.

I take a nap later. When it is a habit then you are able to grow into it or not. You want people that help out. You grow into this or not. But what is that. I moved on. I can backe that but it is stuck in there. I dont have to be the best in all this. It's simply this. I can upload images to there then get them from this machine.




That should work out. I dont have to plug this in everytime. This way it's always sync'd up and i can move on to the next one. How else can i use this energy. There may be tracking and a lot going on in the background but you can turn that off. I will look into that. It is something that's related so i can move on with this.

I dont have coffee anymore. It is not a crutch anymore. I have moved on. Then i can do several other things in the list. You have a list? I have the keep. I am putting it on this phone when i finish. Done. I dont have to turn it off it'll do so by itself on zero activity. The thing then updates itself syncs with the cloud. Now i have it across devices.




The big tablet is for reading. When she wakes up i can do the toilet thing. But not right now. Plenty things wanting sitting on queue and it works out quick this way. It goes this way or that. I dont have to go there now, but it is best to close these things so i can move on to the next one. Maybe i get that one thing and add another then i move on.

Let's do that. Do i need credit that way. I dont have to. They moved on from that kind of icons. I'm glad they did. It did not work out. I can choose this way or that. It's all the same if they choose to stick to negative. I dont have to fight them on it. But i too have a choice. Ichoose my alignment. If not, then move on to the next.




The energy is always shifting anyway. Mine is different now and i sense that neg. What do i have to believe is true to feel this way. That i need to have to do that. Then it sits in the light. I can use up the energy or change shift my perspective. You always have this. This is what my abundance is about. I dont have to go there anymore because it's not relevant.

Everything that's connected for me is already here and now. They needs that because it is part of tehir equation, but what good does it serve me if it's no longer relevant. It feels redundant that way. Its not something i need i can do without. That feels negative a letdown after you spend decades giving service being part of your life. Now you know.