Pages

i think that

time to write. How come it went there. I must have click/tapped on something.




I am sad that another has left the team. But it is a local perspective. When i zoom out, i know that this is connected and there is something positive in the energy. I was going to say it was coming, but it is in a way because of the echo. Other than that, the energy is positive here and now. I dont have to change anything else.

Maybe at times i try too hard. I dont have to have those, but the energy is already resonating. A few weeks back i was pining for a new bike. Now i have an awesome bike and i'm glad i got this one. I like the bike geometry and the way i sits up when riding. Am i obsessed? I guess so.




Wife wants to go check out ikea again. Maybe in teh weekend when it's raining. Payday is tuesday anyway. I do more of these and it resonates this way or that. When i rides hard and uphill it gets so warm, then i crest and go the other way and the wind piles on. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Layer on. I can put on one or two underneath then i peel them off as it gets warm and it's not going to take up too much space. You get the drill. What comes next in here. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do. If it be residences, i can go for that part as it is medium height and it's pretty close to the shops.




Is there a different place? I can go check them out, or not. But you already have an idea of how this will be. It's not insistence, but just the same anyway. Maybe they are planning a concert of sorts. The fan-base are different now and the priorities are not aligned not the same as it was in the past. It is the bike anyway. You simply goes.

I can build up inventory this way. The afternoon frees up time enough for me to get things going. I am going to see how it goes. Maybe i can go for so much more and this is all in alignment. It is the autophagy that clears up the energy. You get where how this is going. I think we grocery and then see what happens.




It is a raining weekend. Light showers, no hard storms for now even though it is winter. You clear up the system and everything else falls into place. That could bea wiggly ride, or not. But you get the point. Trust that this is all in alignment. I dont have to do pictures now. Only do this see what you get out of it. I can do other things anyway.

I can get a spare one. How else. I can do stop by officeworks and get one that works for me. I'm in the vicinity anyway. That makes sense. You can upload as you stream save it in there. This way you dont have to go that way. He had that change in perspective. I think if he can make it so, why can't you?




That puts everything out on the table. This is in europe still. I'd resonate with this place. Let's get going. It can be this way or that. There is plenty on here to see around. She can go around while i finish the ride. I think that will work out. But i wont be there the rest of the day. Plenty of things you can do in one day.

The question is, how open are you to synchronicity. It can be anything. If you can make that so, and you have two of those, thes you have something in place already. Where do they have racks for those? I am not sure. I can ask around next time but if it goes south, you always have choice. You never run out of chocie. What are those things up there. Not sure if they are beds. I think those are for bags.




I dont want to be riding around during winter. You can take a break in those times. Or not. But that shades is interesting. Do you need one? I dont know. We will see how it goes. I head out tomorrow and i be out all day then. I come back after dinner unless i hit ten sooner.

It is interesting. This is outside of my comofrt zone. It is. I am putting negative filter onto it. He is probably still using them anyways. Or not. I dont know. Wife ordered a new set and is yet to be shipped. That local is i dont know. If it were amazon i'd have them in a week. I can get me a new set? I think so. Maybe during payday. I am going to get that ramped up then.




If so, you needs to ride during weekend. Does it matter that way. Why not. This is entirely a different river. You needs to test it out see how it goes. I think you have learned from that experience so you know what to do this time. It's all different now. I did it up that hill. It was right up the edge and i finished it.

I can do something again but it is different this time. This guy is past sixty and still doing bike tours. That's where i be headed. Provide information, or a story. You get what this is about. You can make it so, or do something different. It's all up to you. I have the time anyway. Is he practicing his guitar? It's up to him. I guess he can go there.




What does he do for a living to have such a big dining room? That's my complete house and im renting. I dont know but it is not relevant but the point is, i can resonate with it. It's all up to you. Resonate and you will have teh reality experience. That is teh point to all this experience now.

You dont even have to insist on the outcome. You simply just feel good about it. The rest of the day you are editing and putting up your b roll. Then you either present the information or show them a good story. You get what this is about. This is all veggies. I dont have that but it's ok. Everyone has their own, to each their won.