decided not to decide, and now i feel better, i feel good. I'm taking the wife out for lunch.
I had to fix grammar error. Plenty grammar nazis out there. If i move this forward to next track, i lose the playlist. Why is that. I may need to take my five minute break. After i finish then post this i'll do so. I can go tonight. I be going in that direction anyways, why not build up on that habit instead.
It's the ones who are coming from work and too lazys to go grab takeout will order out anyway. I can test that. How do you sort that one out? You can always do upgrades later. For now, simply enjoy this. You are in the future or in the past. You got this. I can do ten tonight? Plenty of time until midnight and then i'll be going home.
There be fun and games tonight and i'll be something headed into that and i couldnt find the stoked is the word. And this bike be nice. I see now why but i can change things around. I always have me that choice. And i can get me a new toy every week or two as i build up equity on something. Maybe do eyeball fishing or do trades.
I can go either way. This way i have two and i can segue into this and that. It's all connected anyway. How do you make that extra colorful. Not really sure but this works out for now. I am looking into that path. Let's see how it goes. I can make decisions after that in that direction or this one. Where else can you grab somethig nice.
That place be looking ok. We can go there. Or not. But let's see how it goes. Is it expensive? I dont know. I think the ramen shop looks ok. Are there other shops we can go to. It's more time for us than the whole family. We can go there instead later on. Maybe tuesday, i only have enough for this. No need to worry about that. Simply be here and now.
It's headed in that direction and it's fun always get this sorted. And when you resonate, man... You really get into the groove. It's all about this and you see who's in the zone and not. You always have choice and when this accelerates, man, you just feel good about everything. I cant help but tears in my eyes. Is there a word for that.
They should have sent a poet.
That is classic for me. How else can you describe all that. And then she finally surrendered to what is. She resonated. They invited her over. It's because she's been exposed to the frequency so it's easy for her to come and go. And now she prefers to explore in this body. Is that ascension? It seems like it the way i see it.
You dont need to have expectations icea in there. Now that you are aware, you have plenty to go around. It's always this and that. You always have choice. You can work later or now. But it is what it is. You have that working already. I dont have to call or i can do that transfer now. We'll see how it goes.
It's a friday anyway. I can get something sorted in there. What if i clicked on in there. I can test that, but not now. I can go always. It works. If you clicked on a track within the playlist it stays in this playlist. I will do so next time. If you clicked on next, it goes into sometihng else.
And you be always writing. I like this track. It's a classic. And i be on that vibe since. I how did that happen? I think it's time. Let's resonate. I dont have to check the score. It's always in there anyway and this is part of icea. That doesnt work for me so lets get going already. This is what you come here for.
And then what. He's got that all the time anyway and i can choose. I have choice. Next time, but not now. I have plenty on here that will work in all directions. I can go this way or not. But you get the picture. I can test that on the next trip. But you have everything in place anyway. You can test that and it goes into the zone.
Then things clear up to the next level and you cant help but shine. That is the level. That is classic for me here. I take a break get ready for this and that in all directions. How do you build. You screenshot screencast and record. This way you have plenty to look into. I can automate stuff. That's python or javascript.
I can look that up and see what you get out of it. Now you see it anyway and you can be teh outsource guy at this level. I can go back and get that sorted. You see where this is going. It's how it...i love that part. It just brings me back and that was classic. It had to end because the energy is always shifting. And i'm glad it did. I moved on.
I wouldnt be here if i got stuck in there. It was classic. And it's fun. Everyone had so much fun back then. I can go back there in here and you know you get what that was about. How come it was like that? Things would have been different so it had to be this way. Otherwise, where would it be now.
I can still go that path, or not. It's all up to you. I can choose. Let's get going. I have this and there's always a-plenty and i can spell that differently but it doesnt matter now. It's all this and that and i finish then i take a break. I dont have to go there though and you can test other things anyway. I can find me some good ones.







