Pages

doing and tell

what if everything you are were to be "for the glory of god"? What would be different. How would you be? Who would you be?




There is so much story here. It is because we are all connected. My pea's contribute add to in that direction process. It is all about process. The story is about this expansion of perspective of all that is as a unique eyeball experience.

How will the situation be? This is the story ou tell. What if you put your awareness into this. There is so much here to get going. How where would you start? You start right here. I dont have to go there now, but you can write. This time, i am in this process direction. It's all different.




I can go with her because i enjoy being with her, but then i start thinking in that direction. Why not go there but be on bike. What about the knee. You wouldnt be eating then because this. I will have cameras set up everywhere and i'd be putting ideas down into b-roll. How do you upload them?

You simply run it and get to where you are headed. I finish these then open up that and then it's the same thing anyway. Why not go there instead. You are using up the bandwidth to upload your videos--stories to your channel. I'd rather call it something else. Not sure what that is now. I can shorten that into a snippet then trigger.




I will do somtehing there. It can be this or that but it can be this. Or three dashes but i use that for my coding planning mind-maps. Use something else along this line. Why not that. It is used for html. Then i will see how it goes. It can be different letters i can use that are not used in anyway. Watchamacalit. I can simply spell it that way.

Anyways, i got on a distracted there. That five km ride was rather long. Was it the hills? It could have been. That was all uphill going there. Now i need to change that away. There is a good bike. But to them it's all about that and they probably have investors now. You get the parts, put them together. It's that simple




that is the business model then. These parts manufacturers are now lined up their door to have theirs tried latched on to the brand. This is what you are doing. But then you can work something out and you can redefine this into something else. You have much experience in this direction. I dont have to go there.

Create your b-rolls then edit them later on. What is the process called? I'm not sure right now. Can you upload them then change them up later? I believe so. But you cant delete them later. I get that. What else can i do in here. I'm not sure. Build up enough brolls and you have plenty to work with later on.




This is the story but then that can be used as attribution. That doesnt resonate with me right now. I am using all this for story. I be outside at all times. I dont have to bring all that. I can simply see what people are doing and tell each story as i see it. That doesnt have to be a commentary but a narrative of what's happening.

You dont see much of this anymore. People watch those because they want to see what's happening. When nothing is happening then they see something else. That's what is missing from his story. You dont have t ogo there. You can use the story that's already out there. The knees were complaining yesterday but i can am given it rest.




It's the regular naps that come into gear. What else can i do about this. I can sign up for that and get going. What is that happening. I think it was a notification. That thing is messed up. It was calling home. There is too another story in there. When yo usee it this way, you have much to work with. Process. That's where we be headed now.

Then you have much to work with and it never ends. You can sit anywhere and start typing away. The issue now is the battery. I can sit and write about it record the ideas then upload to where. I'm not sure. I dont have to write but it is something i can look into. I can upload the roll then edit them up later. I dont have to publish at this time.




That is interesting. Do so at all times and you use them up. You stop using them when you are about to run out of bandwidth. After which you can go for more. Then it becomes a media company. A video production company or something. You expand in all directions this way. I be headed here now. I write then put story out there. You always have much in this way. I can get one of those.

It's already set-up for you. I can write that as set up. That is a verb. Or something like action. Set-up is different again from setup. I should learn a different language. This here is confusing. And they are always looking for the next big thing. You can create tat as draft then expand on it polish it up. You dont have to rely on those.




You have the starts in here. Let's see where this is headed. That is pretty close already. I can bike in that direction and i am in place. How do i use this different. I dont know. She's not interested in what interests me. Then i can go this way instead. I am not wasting my time. But it gets interesting in this way.

When i get bored then i can head home ride the bike. It's interesting that i can do so this way. I dont have to go there anyway. How do you get brolls into the cloud. I'm not sure. But you can use it in every way you can. These ideas come in the middle of the night as i sleep. Then you play act use up the energy process the idea on the morning pages. I like this bike.