Pages

love interest part

it's not about seeing the reflection. You dont will not always see a one to one reflection.




Instead look into how you feel regardless of what's on the outside. This is the gauge for me then. I dont have to go in there anymore. Look inside and you will know. It's always been there all along. Ride the wave of synchronicity. You the local mind doesnt have enough context to make sense of what's happening anyway.

More so, what is about to happen. Because it is an extension expansion acceleration of the energy. You can get a gauge idea of where it is but then again, you only are a blind man describing one part of the elephant. So it is together that you make sense of the whole. And that is still incomplete because the universe is ever expanding.




How does it resonate with this then. You simply are from the inside. You dont need confirmation or to see on the outside what is happening. It's there, trust the synchronicity. Then all these things... But then again, it is always expanding so it is not going to stay the same. This is number two. I do three in a day, maybe four.

After dinner, i needs to change that. I have much in place, let's see how else we can make changes to this equation. Where will you find it. I'm not sure, but it is out there and you can expand into this or that. I can true a tyre right on the bike. I dont have to disassemble. But if i did, i'd know what to do with it.




I hope one who found it will know what to do. It helped somehow someone else. Now you are moving onwards and forward. What comes next. I can easily grab one off the internet. There is that package there. You only use it once a month. Then i can get me one. You dont want to go in that direction but you can it can go this way or that.

It's all happening on here this way anyway. You get the idea. You dont have to load up much because there is always transition happening on here. Just ride the wave as best you can. You will have resonance and reflection as you go. Then it is open you opens up. I dont preach. This is me writing flow and it flows through even when you dont feel like it. The story is that person was in despair and gains a seed of insight and stays with it.




He then goes through the reflection as he goes along and this seed is what gets him through act 2. He realises that the universe is never the same and the seed grows in him brings more seeds of insight along the way. It can be the same but you can anchor that awareness into expansion. It's hitching your something to a star.

And you put meaning into everything so you have this expansion anyway. What is the story here. What are you doing. There is more to this story. What are you doing all along. Can you write a story there. It is a lov story. You like seeing her smile and it goes right through. What is the image. There. You spend time there and you have th econtentment because the smile is with you.




Build up on that story. This is the love interest part and it is always expanding in this direction. You can trust that it is so, or not. But did you have to put labels into it? It is different already. I think he is out there. He left that and moved here since.

It doesnt have to go in there but you see the point to all this. It moves always and you can go this way or that. You get more information as you look into the image. There's not much to it but you see how it resonates with you. What is different about this one. Does she have an agent.




Can you work with that. How are you going to connect with all this then. It's the event. You connect with the event. How do you get that sorted. I'm notsure, but if wehn you start walking in that direction you will find see the reflection. This is what you do then. I can start next week, or the one after that. We can go on fridays.

Maybe not. Do something else sometihng different. It's almost there. You simply needs to ride this one. At some point, you lose gas and simply see the negs. But you can choose. You choose this or that. You choose out of alignment. Then you get where all this is headed. You can choose. I hope i can show you the abundance and creative in that.




But you have to figure it out by yourself. Your self.

It doesnt have to sink in because when you cannot see the light then you hardly see anything else. You are only aware of what's on the inside. You go with that. You build with that. You expand and that is more than enough for now. You get the point in all this. I can change sit down now.




I dont have to finish that. I have this. On saturdays, i can ride elsewhere. Where do i go this time. What else can we do about this. I'm not sure. Maybe go on a sunday. Or go when i get back. I get back at around noon. Then i can start with something else. There is a ride that goes on sunday.

Let's see how it goes. I can arrange something else that's different. Perhaps she can go by herself or not. It's different this way. How do you resonate with that. You are seeing one perspective. Always there is an ever expanding pov happening all around you. When you see this then the universe is different. It's never the same river twice.