Pages

reinstall looks great

 this is test. I think it works. I reinstalled os. After testing the jabra headset, mic and sound went awry. Reinstall looks good. I discovered a new theme i like. 

I make pizza later. Itm, the phone is recharging. I head out after this. Finish up. I be recording with audio as i work moving forward. I dont want to have to make major edits later. I've lost the connection in that way.

I think this font looks bigger but that's ok. Can i adjust that still. It looks ok. I dont want to have to micro-manage everything. The pomodoro timer works. It's on gnome. The other one i have errors installation. The clock needs adjustment on the interface.

But other than that, it's all good. Continue on. I works until later. No game tonight. I rest up me legs. We have event this sunday iirc. It's the end of season get-together. We should have that more often. Next time. We have something new coming up.

I'm not keen about those things but you get the point. I think it's time to move on. I'm done with the double lives and it's not relevant. I dont feel excited for that but then again, that's a different time-line. This is simply context for which i can use the tools with.

What then. Finish up that gig, move on. You got this anyway. It has three revisions coming up and i can work something out. Trust that this is all connected and you get what all this is about. 

The install looks clean. There were errors earlier but i guess that's part of this process. I would rather do something that's relevant. Fasted tonight for steak friday. I enjoy steak. I can work something out in this regard. 

Ok. That is settled. What comes next. I dont have to get that. I can get me a different mic down the road but you get the point. It wasnt relevant. Why do i get that need to punish. It's an idea that's not relevant to me. I dont have to feed it.

But i get something out of the reflection. This tells me i have baggage that needs redefining. Ok. I can have a look later. For now, this is what's relevant for me. Finish up then continue on later. I can find me a different tribe. This is ok then. 

Clarence is ok. I'm glad he's ok. Not sure where the strain came from. Maybe in the house. Maybe in the park. I cleaned up my serve yesterday last night. I have this went back to the braden serve. This resonates with me. Less issues on shoulder and it's easier that way.

I have much in place. How do you get back to that. Phone is recharging. I can delay that with my clarity. So be it. This is what's relevant. This is the process for me. Can i get another cup of coffee? It's still early but you get the point.

At times it's like that. But i can work something out all the time. Most of the time. Finish up then continue on. You get the idea. I dont think that's going to happen on there but there is here and now. Trust that this is so.

You can work with other writers. It's ok. I have all this in place. I can change update the folders. You get what all this is about then. Can i add that in there. It' too big a file and you wont be able to read through. 

I look forward to that get-together. I hyphenate. This makes it easier to read scan because the words are broken up. I learned much in the interaction because of practice and perspective experience energy. 

I got a lot out of it. I am surprised. I continue on with this and plenty on this plate. This is the one i have in mind. This is the template. Why feel sorry for yourself. You got what resonates preference. I think i can continue on now.

Trust that it's all connected.