i dont have to do runs today. I can finish the video, render, sent to cx. This way the energy is used up. It's not imposter syndrome but misaligned perspective definition.
I feel anxiety but it's because i have definition that doesnt line up with what i prefer. Now that i know, i can choose. I have choice. And this is what's different with every step.
Waiting for them shoes to arrive. It's a sig delivery. This means someone will ring then leave package. Else, it can be concerning this way. I have an idea as to how the video will go. Trust that this is connected. Dog is pooping. Someone in teh toilet.
What then. Finish up. You'll know what to do. Better to finish up then see how things work out. Rather than have this energy awareness inside of me. Best to use it up, make changes alignment as i move along. That's the point. Action experience energy.
This is how i craft my reality experience. It's all here and now. I have this perspective and it can change. It's always changing. Always shifting. I think you see how this works out. I make pizza dinner. I can do wall later. That's enough for the day.
That's a full day for me. Trust that this is so. No need for that anymore. Just do this. You see how misaligned that is. But no need to dwell on that. I have choice. If not, then i can do something else. In the meantime, i build in this direction.
Or not. You get the point. Is it going to be open or not. It should be. Else it is for invites and people are going to be there anyway. I think it is the awards thing. What if i head out. I wont be able to finish that video tonigth when everyone is at home and tv is blaring.
I can finish it and have plenty time for edits. That's what i do here. Later tonight i render as i send out applications. It's great that i have this. I build on appreciate habit. It comes in useful and i work with mental condition. It's not sickness. It's a choice how you think.
You dont even have to think. That's the point to all this. I can move that around. What's teh point of having that run in the background but change it everytime. I see. You have choice every which way. I can eat now. Or do something else. I can fast.
What works for you here. I think you get how this works. I finish that then i get something to eat. I can fast today until friday. Or maybe even saturday after tennis. Ok. That makes sense.
The thing is, you...how come the black screen. You can make compilations like this anyway. It adds up. How come it went back. It did. Let's build on this. It feels icky. Why go there then. It used to be fun. Work on something else. This looks interesting. If that doesnt work out for you...something else comes up.
But keep shifting. Dont judge. Evolve. Flow. You are maser creator at this anyway. You are bigger than this. See how it works for you. This is what's interesting about it. It can go this way or that. You get the point. I publish the video with every client.
You continue on. You have one each week. You can reform the content and republish it under different context. That's why you build on this. People find it and see. You focus on small business growth conversion get more customers sales. That's the niche i'm in.
Dog seem anxious. Or i can stuff my face with muffins. How does that make you feel. It's the dopamine hit you want. Go for delayed hit. That on eis higher hit and you go for days with it.
Everytime it heads down you know the next hit is higher. That's what great about dopamine. Can you make it easier. No. Easy means it's a shortcut. It wouldnt last and will go the other way. You go the hard way and it goes the opposite. I'm not sure how.
That's paradox. And everything here is about paradox. Is this video going to repeat again. Its weird that way. I can continue on to the next one. Or the next. In the meantime, i do this. Finish up.