i dont have to go there...no need to put more energy into what i dont prefer. You get how these things work anyway. That is reason enough.
What then. Continue with this path. Or not. You get how all this is connected anyway. I can go in this direction see how it works out. For now, only do this. Get to the other side. I dont have to go there.
I dont think it's working. Rather, i dont want to put in anymore into this relationship. I dont have to know for sure. I feel it in my gut. Instinct insight or something like it. Blink and ask me -- that's the answer you get. But if i were to slow think this through, i'd come up with a dozen excuses to stay.
Ok. What happens now. Be open. Do the instruction manual. Things open up and you blink your way through. Blink here meaning fast think. When cognitive strain, you go into slow thinking mode. This book is helpful.
I see that. Now you know. Now you get how this works for you. I can work something out eventually go in that direction and you get how all things are connected anyway. But i dont think she's keen about these things. Were do i get one of those.
You dont need that. You have everything you need. Simply go in this direction. You'll know what all this is about. Do they monitor the comings and going of these things. I think you can plural that word, but it's understood anyway. Come and go. You can scan that and it makes sense.
That's the point. Anyway. You get what to do next. Simply go in this direction. Just head out in this way. I can work out other things in the equation this way. You know get what to do next. I dont think email is there. I think they are sorting things out.
That's good then. You can move on to the next one in the equation. Just do this. Get to the other side. What happens next? Do the instruction manual. That's what all this is about. I did my best. I dont think it's relevant anymore. So i use up the energy.
This might change. But if it doesnt, i'm ok with it. Continue on. Move on. That's what all this is about. I can travel soon enough. Just get it out there and you know what else to do. When do we get that out.
I'm not really sure. But you get how this is. I have anxiety there. You can build on there and you'll know what to do. Can i move the material into this hard drive? I think so.
I'll do so later. For now, it's only this. I dont want to have to carry another phone with me. But if i did, i can work something out then. I can ask about this and that. You get how this is. I think the msg is still on there.
I can send them a msg later. Am i hungry now. I be finishing this. It is the higher self. That is junk. That wouldnt work out. Sit this through. Should i make a note of that.
There you go. That's in the mix. Continue on. I dont have to dwell on that. I choose not to dwell on that. Is it because she's out all the time that's why she's playing catch up?
I dont think so. It's how she works or something. She's trying to get ahead running on a treadmill. That's not for me. You're in a hamster cage that way and you only progress within the limits of the cage.
That's not me. I know what i prefer. I dont have to invalidate but why do i. You see how it is. Continue writing in this way. You have much in this regard. You can continue in that way.
Fishing for insights is what this is. You know what to do then. I have much on there. Can i change things around. I think so. Move folders around. You'll know what to do. I listen to different book now.