ok, that's behind me. I took it as far as it will go. I am again triggered. It's been like this at nights and when there's...wait. When i choose to stay there entertain the thought.
Hmm. Insight there. When i choose to entertain the thought. What if i dwell on something else...something that's more important to where i'm going. Is this relationship relevant for me. It's a part of the whole. Sure, this happened, but time and space is an illusion.
I see what i'm doing here. It's not invalidating anything or anyone. But that i am choosing to be here. Sure there are consequences. But you see what you're doing to yourself. Now you are aware.
This here is the formula. Show why you are a unique solution to the problem. You play it up, build certainty and confidence and you are good to go. I think that is part of a thing these days.
Should i be worried then. I believe so. But now you know. Now you see. It's part of the process in this way. You are using this in a positive way. Take it as far as it will go, then see what you get out of it.
Maybe because it's recharging thats why. The stats are low for the video. That's ok. It's moving from this to that. But now you know. Now you get it. What comes next. Ride that wave. Trust the synchronicity. You get how this is.
You've come a long way. You can still break it up...start over. It's up to you. But choose what's good for you. If that is best for you, go for it. If you are not sure, then that tells you something -- you learn more about self in the unknown.
Does this mean i split? Ok. It's that small voice. But when you doubt and think about these things, then it gets awry. Things come up and i go into that. Anyways, that's behind me. The two are downstairs. It's the blink. When you blink, you get it. You have the answer. It's fast thining.
When you take time to think, it's local self processing...and local self doesnt have the big picture. It can't process this because it's too close to the problem situation. You need to zoom out. Then it makes sense. That's the point.
There's a lot of junk out there. And i'm adding to this heap. But this one is raw. It's how the work is done. It's how you grow the agency. In a way, it's like an outsource thing. Businesses outsource to another that has more expertise in the matter.
That's what you do. That's what all this is about. Do you need to go into that. Hmm. I see what this is here. I can move forward with this. Do that later. For now, finish up and see what you get out of it.
Tennis tonight. Focus on this. You get triggered anyway. Put it in your awareness. I have much in this way. I see what you get out of this. Trust that this is all connected. I have much swipe files it can last me a long time.
It's the swipes that you have on here. Dont put it out in one bag. They won't appreciate the value of it. First show how you are using it, give them that piece-meal and you build up on it over time.
If you create one video each week or month, then there's reason for them to continue with the subscription. You show them how you work with it. That's the point. You get how this works out. Let's move in this direction. The thing is downloading.
I have choice. That's the point. It's not me. That's clear now. Am i not seeing the other side on this. I believe so. But so in the other side. I dont have to fight that then. Just do this. We never did talk about that anyway.
Now you see. Now you get what needs to happen next. I can work on that later. In the meantime, just do this. I am waiting on the pics. It takes a while for him to get back on that. Trust the timing.