Pages

aware what i identify with

 let's write, and then see if i can walk the dog later. You know see how these things ar. I dont like the run testers. It's mostly product reviews and not much gain i get from that. 

I like kofuzi. It's more personal and although reviews they have, i find it useful enough. I can see where the gaps are. I can build in this direction. It's more catering to those that need to do lifestyle changes. 

Or not. But i had a good run. I feel good. I needs breaks in between or the knees start to buckle. I had a rest yeserday. It was more than 24 hours rest and i only did tennis walls...not much running.

I can work this out. Every month before i add a kilometer, i go for a personal record. This sounds challenging enough. I got deep into this listening to that yoga retreat meditiation thing. When she left i was pretty ok, upbeat. 

Now you see. Now i have choice. Everything is out on the table. It wasnt about me after all. It was never about me. It was her insecurity. It reflected to everything she touched and i dont want any of that on me. Why did i blame myself. 

I was led to believe. Why am i on here again. At least it is in my awareness. What worked. Be in the experience. No more thinking about it. Just be in the experience. How do i work tomorrow. I can head out to city work in the library. 

But i cant do talk there. Where else is it possible. I can go to campus. I can work from the library on there. There is a campus in the city. I can go there instead. But it is the library. There are study places on tehre where i can talk.

You have plenty options in the city. At least it is different. But it entails cost. I can recharge off that thing. They have power outlets galore in the study rooms. I can work on that. 

What are my other options. After work, i can do something. I can head out to uniqlo. But the shoes could be delivered today. Ok. That is a factor. I run tomorrow after work. I used to run evenings. What happened there. I can get back to that. 

There are plenty of things to consider. I think daughter flies in on march. But i dont think so. She has a lot going for her already. Plus where is she going to sleep in. I'm not sure they are having that conversation already. 

Why do i even entertain that thought. It's not me anymore. Why is the thought even there. I see the identification. That's what you work with. That's teh thing. I can build on this. It is teh story anyway. 

I works again tomorrow to friday. Thursday i head out onsite. It's ok. I can work with the variety on there. It's all connected in this way. Trust that this is so. What are my other options. Just do this. Get to the other side. 

You get ho these things work. I can bring dog downstairs. Is this dyslexic. I can bring him to park. But there be no more dogs on there. Just get him excited enough. The brother takes him out during the day.

I think mornings. But there are times he doesnt want to go out. That's normal. I think things are ok in this way. This is what i identified with. Now i see that. Now it's not the same. 

It looks teh same but it is different. The awareness makes it way more different than same. And it's a different ballgame altogether. You can build in this direction. I messed up big time. I'm sure it's the same on that side of the court.

And now i can identify with this. Trust that this is so. I was more arrogant back in the day. Now i see it. It's not the same. You get how this works. Let's continue on. I can identify differently. I choose different. I choose clarity.