Pages

one day to weekend retreat

 write first coffee after. I have time. I reset password if that doesnt work. I think she has ego mind active all this time.

What now. I'm not sure. Zoom out. You chose this. You can choose otherwise. It'd be great to be out there on weekends. I can go there. But the bike needs fixing. Trust the timing then.

I finish these then continue on. I've been journaling for a long time now. This too is connected. I can use that to connect. But you have all this in place. Use it to go deep into mindfulness.

It's the experience. Savor. You dont have to exclude such thoughts. Where else can i work then. It's nice on here. Library too is good to be in to work. You have plenty options. 

I can look into that. Where else do you need to be next. I think you see how this is connected for you. Let's go there next. And i can be in this phase. No need to wear uniform like that. But it can be exclusive uniqlo. Or hnm. 

That makes sense. Let's look into all that. You get how this work.s trust the timing on this one. You have much in place anyway. It is this and that. You get where this is going. I dont have to go on there. Just do this.

I have choice. Every step of the way there is choice. I think i need to change that script. Or not. You see how this one shifted. It is on that side and you got this. Trust that this is so.

I think they can meetup or something. It is all here and now. If they know, that keyboard has a lot on there. You get where this is going. I think the username is there the same way. This i want to see. Is it possible. Or not. 

You get the point. The point here is that it happened for a reason. It is up to you to make that positive or negative. This retreat is positive. Then i go on here. That is the vows. Clarity im. This is what the vows are. These are my lifelong vows?

Not vows, but clarity. I am clear about who i am. That's the point. I am in this place. And i am mindful. Thisis my clarity. This is who i am. I have coffee throughout the day anyway. I write and i connect. You have this capacity.

I can write about this here. What are my options. I think you can have a look at this. I dont have to but it is an interesting option. Let's get into that. I think he has insulin issues.

How then. I'm not really sure. Just do this. Everyone has that. You get how this is connected for you. It is the dopamine rush. I can look more into that. Not going to uni means you have more options on here.

I have choice. I can make video on there about this reverse dopamine approach. It is interesting and this is what delayed gratifications are about. You delay so you get a better, longer duration hit of dopamine.

How do you test that. You experience it yourself. You have issues, you know where to refer that. I can stay here and be good at this. Or not. They always need one in there that works out. I think you see the point. You experience.

You get good at this then. You can work through that and see how to get sorted. Why spend time on there. You must have a hobby that makes sense. It's why it is here anyway. I can go for that instead. You get the idea.

Work this way through and you have the weekend coming up. It's all good. That one is going around and you have this in place anyway. Trust that this is so. You got this. What are my other options. Finish up