i took a nap around 7am. I dont think i did...maybe a few minutes or so, but shallow nap. And it's ok. At times this guy robbins makes sense. But then some are fillers...rehash.
It's content that's already out there. Not much is original except when he's talking about personal experience. And that's when he makes a connection. So that's a lesson for you there. Always you get something out of it. You simply need to pay attention.
So now this is what i do. Just do this. But they have the interview on his plane. That is cool. You can make something out of this and then you see where this is going. Let's get going in this direction. You have insights on this.
It's interesting the stories that he shares. That's how he resonates with a lot of people. You think it's true. Maybe it is something that's made up. But it doesnt matter. It comes from sincerity. That is what's unique about that story.
Do i want to go this way. I think i need to finish these first then to get on with my day. I think this one is smaller now, more manageable. I can work with this. I dont have to go start over with this. Stick with this one and grow from here.
In the meantime, continue on. Is it have padding? No. I turned off gap_x. Only gap_y has value to it. Leave it at that. Use this awareness into the work i'm doing. It's more like a connection app. It doesnt have to handle transactions. Just do this.
Do one thing good. You have something going both ways and then you can continue from that. I think there is the gin framework on there. I can use that to build something. Again, you can work something out. You have much in this regard.
It doesnt have to be that way but you can find relevance on here. Should i pay attention to that instead. I think so. I can tune out of this but does it take this long to finish one. It can. But it depends on a lot of things. Add value. How do you do that.
Put something out there that makes sense. And then you'd be in the picture where it becomes relevant. It gets warm and i remove my jacket and it's cold. I can work something out and then this is the way for me.
It's the env he grew up in. I think there's so much on here. Then you can work something out. Just do this. You'll know what to do with this. And then you have something and i am not able to make the connection.
Finish up. I'm just do this. Squeaky. And you can build something in this and i am not paying attention. You have a choice on here. I see the effort. It gets off at times, but the intention is there. I can keep going in this direction. Is this weakness?
No. It is being positive about all this. What's happening on there. I think that is her support staff, emma. How come this name comes up a lot. I have this. I continue in this path. You get to this and you have much. Finish up. That's the point.
Do i want to listen to this. I think there's a lot of noise in there. She's not going this time. What then. You have this in place. You see how this is going. What comes next. I think there's a lot of fakers in there. You get how this is.
How can i use this. Now you have a different door opening. You see how this works. I be taking meds after this. It takes it off but i can use that to go into awareness. Or something else. It's all up to you.
What else can i do today. Not much happening lined up for today. I work on the project. You lose the edge and you keep working to get to the other side. That's the point. It's ther and you get there.
Finish up. Publish. It's how you do this. Did she lose in this match. I see that. I continue on this one and then you know. It's warm the air but it gets cold immediately. Do i take meds. Why not use that instead. Is there something else. Finish up.