Pages

grow a tree

 write. I have class in an hour. I leave for tennis then. It's nice that i'm able to do both. I am working towards that cert4 as i have time for other things.

I got me the jump rope. Tbh, i'd rather train wall downstairs so i can do jump ropes. But that's ok. This is what's relevant at this time. Perhaps friday i can do that. Wife goes to office friday.

Saturday we have match. Comp season starts wednesday. HOw come that did not pull up. I continue to write. I'm not lazy. It's just that it doesnt feel relevant. I can make that in that direction. 

The point is that it goes this way  and that. I am setting baseline for this. I wonder if people be going there to play. Is it comp season already. We have four attending later.

It is a habit and i am choosing the response. It's what i use it for. It's part of the equation and you have this. I do jump ropes to train the ankles. It is mostly that part of the body. I needs this doing this for more agility.

I feel like im heavy on my footwork. This helps to float like a butterfly, hit like an axe. Or something like it. I am thinking this throuogh. No need. Simply channel through the ideas. Just do htis. I go out in an hour.

I wonder why she said you dont have to chase down balls. But you can see how she plays. That's not relevant for me. I play the way i think is right.

Finish up and you can continue with that later. Or not. But you have choice. What's the story here. Just get started. It's going to evolve as you go on. Trust that this is the process. 

People dont want to be sold. But if you have it in there, leave it then. You'll find it in there when it becomes relevant. You get how this works out anyway. People can show how it is.

Or not. You get the idea. I am in this for a reason then. Trut that this is all connected. Do you need that one there. I fix the laptop later. I dont feel like doing that. The audio file there didnt really talk much about the subject.

I guess that was click bait. I deleted it and updated the folder. What was i doing back then. If i had stuck to it for that year or two, i would have much in the collection. Its like a tree. It grows over time.