considering what it's like the last two years, what was positive about the experience?
I have a headache. Is it the monitor? It's too bright. HOw do you adjust that. Adjust monitor manual. There's a button at the back. I set this to fifty percent. It feels beter. But it's still bright. It's the white background.
That looks cheap. That's not relevant anymore. But i miss that lifestyle. Maybe get into that again. I ca nlok into that. It's relevant. I can go this path. Explore this. The camera isntn as good. Why not tel them that.
Because it's too much effort, idk. But you see how this is about. It's the place they stay. What is that place. That's no longer relevant for me. I would rather move to the next phase. I dont have to go there then. Just do this.
It's been set to bright for the longest time. What are those things. HOw do you put a mic on there. I can look into that. Or a bluetooth adaptor. But it doesnt have that. I can work with something else on there.
Things can get interesting. But it was that phase and that's not in integrity. That's not me anymore. HAve the experience. That's what thi sis about now. You pull from the future/ideal self.
This shows you how options are used. You got this sorted and you continue with this path. That is too much light. That's nice though. HOw do you resonate with that more. People do that. And you get that in place. Where is that.
Idk. It could be in makati. It looks like that. Or some place closer. That was a neg. I can choose how to experience this. That is irrelevant. Continue on. HOw can she think that it's going to be like that. She chose to make it that way.
I'm gone. Just walk this path, use up the energy. I'm headed out. I gave it a shot. Soon as i land one, i'm out of here. You see that but it's not really me anymore. That's the point. And it's different already.
Ok. Simply move on then. Go through the motions. That's not relevant for me. This one here is. You get what needs to happen now. I work in this direction. I think that' sthere. Should i be doing this. Why would you go there.
Not for me..next! I prefer these. It's not about the personality, but the content. You dont have to get ideas and be cute about it. Share content. Tell the story by show, not tell.